Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,739,521.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calilloyd View Post
Yeah Tunney and Wlad owns are some real winners. Whatever makes you happy, Dude
I presume that you are one of the 5 persons in the picture you use. I see Sammy Davis Junior's brother in the bottom row.....who are the others.....which is you??
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-11-2010, 07:42 PM
carlos slim
Banned

Rep Power: 0 carlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these partscarlos slim is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 356,977.52
enjoy yourself - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Medved 

being selfish is not a bad thing...manny gives all his money away to the unemployed like an idiot, i heard ali did that too....ali is the reason bob arum got into boxing....arum was a tax lawyer called in to work one of alis fights......he wasnt even a fan of boxing before he started promoting it...

more importantly when did bob arum become an expert on morals?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Calilloyd
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 624,385.10
Total Points: 652,059.63
For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarg View Post
I presume that you are one of the 5 persons in the picture you use. I see Sammy Davis Junior's brother in the bottom row.....who are the others.....which is you??

Considering your lack of boxing knowledge and passion for white fighters I wouldn't expect you to recognize the boxers in my avatar. I'm also not surprised that you see a resemblance between Sammy Davis Jr and Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes and Norton . Are you Elie Seckbach's father?

Last edited by Calilloyd; 05-11-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:48 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Oh, I can put up many more examples. But I'm not going to do your homework for you. Besides, you claimed 100 percent of Ali's "contemporaries" had a negative opinion or didn't think he was the greatest. My ONE example proves that you lied and don't know what you're talking about. That's all I needed. Try again,Tunney Light. Nat Fleischer said a lot of silly things. Such as "Frazier is not a hard puncher" among other things lol. More important, how many times did Fleischer step in the ring with Ali, Foreman, or Holmes? Or any professional fighter?I'll take Ken Norton's word over a man that's been dead for how long now?
I'm interested in all the "silly things" that Nat Fleischer said (according to you). Do you recall any of them. I could find them myself of course, by just looking through the many years of Ring Magazines that I have, but I know you like to show us all how smart you are.

Never mind what others say about you, I think you`re sentient.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:55 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Quote:
Considering your lack of boxing knowledge and passion for white fighters I wouldn't expect you to recognize the boxers in my avatar. I'm also not surprised that you see a resemblance between Sammy Davis Jr and Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes and Norton . Are you Elie Seckbach's father?
Say....... you ARE pretty smart, aren`t you. You know who I like and what I`m thinking.

Perhaps you hear things unspoken..... I once knew a fellow who had such big ears that he could hear things before they were said........something like you.

Well, it`s time for me to some something productive, and I must stop this pleasant way of passing the time. I really wish you were a bit smarter and I really don`t like being able to dig away at you, without any meaningful response.

And if you could cultivate a small sense of humour, it might be nice.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:04 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Quote:
Oh, I can put up many more examples. But I'm not going to do your homework for you. Besides, you claimed 100 percent of Ali's "contemporaries" had a negative opinion or didn't think he was the greatest. My ONE example proves that you lied and don't know what you're talking about. That's all I needed. Try again,Tunney Light. Nat Fleischer said a lot of silly things. Such as "Frazier is not a hard puncher" among other things lol. More important, how many times did Fleischer step in the ring with Ali, Foreman, or Holmes? Or any professional fighter?I'll take Ken Norton's word over a man that's been dead for how long now?
By the way one last little thing. I`m fairly sure that Nat Fleischer ``stepped into the ring``with nearly every one of the fighters you mention, although perhaps not Holmes. He said that he`d been at ringside for every top fighter beginning with Jeffries in 1903, and ending in 1972 when he unfortunately died. So it`s not a stretch to assume that he also went into the ring at the end of each fight, to get a quote.

Whadda ya tink...