Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Aussie Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Fearless
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Fearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,047,776.57
Default Looking for a good boxing gym.

Just sweet science laboratory as I think I'll call them now.

I am training in Bulldog gym in Muay Thai, but I am looking towards more of a boxing gym, one that trains fighters with the opportunity to compete Amateur. In addition, preferrably they also run normal classes so that I don't just go into the gym and beat the bag and feel like I really don't learn anything.

I used to go PCYC Burwood before for a bit, but I only train in the mornings, and when I did decide to train at night, I heard the trainers never show up. With me looking for a hopefully 9 to 5, I'd like to get some sweet science lessons right after work, preferrably in the city area.

Boxingworks is one option, but I like to look for another that's more boxing oriented and cheaper.

Thanks
Old 05-08-2010, 01:41 AM
boxing_great
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond reputeboxing_great has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 187,173.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
Just sweet science laboratory as I think I'll call them now.

I am training in Bulldog gym in Muay Thai, but I am looking towards more of a boxing gym, one that trains fighters with the opportunity to compete Amateur. In addition, preferrably they also run normal classes so that I don't just go into the gym and beat the bag and feel like I really don't learn anything.

I used to go PCYC Burwood before for a bit, but I only train in the mornings, and when I did decide to train at night, I heard the trainers never show up. With me looking for a hopefully 9 to 5, I'd like to get some sweet science lessons right after work, preferrably in the city area.

Boxingworks is one option, but I like to look for another that's more boxing oriented and cheaper.

Thanks

do Sonny and Bill still train out of burwood?
Old 05-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Fearless
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Fearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud of
Total Points: 100,000,047,776.57

Last time I asked someone while just doing my own workout in the arvo... they were only there once a week. Are they very reputable trainers, I spoke with Sonny before briefly, and he knows the fight business as far as gyms are concerned.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:04 AM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough
Bank: 41,491,694.57
Total Points: 41,503,928.56

Where abouts are you from?

Core Strength in Mount Druitt is a good one, and Toe The Line in St Marys is another good gym with plenty of amateurs but personally, im located at Blacktown Hit Squad =]