Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the better posters on this list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said anything about DBZ threads? Did that even say FAO Kevin? You know what i'm talking about lol. Anyways, Loccy, you're a still a ******? You should try translating your e-personna in to real life maybe you'll finally lose your ******ity since you consider yourself sucha hotshot on here.

Girls love a confident guy

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      Who said anything about DBZ threads? Did that even say FAO Kevin? You know what i'm talking about lol. Anyways, Loccy, you're a still a ******? You should try translating your e-personna in to real life maybe you'll finally lose your ******ity since you consider yourself sucha hotshot on here.

Girls love a confident guy
      You still blind, Kevin?

The only Kevin thread worth posting in, is the one where you asked to get banned, and did, then went to cry about how you were banned and how your daddy wasn't there, to change your underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
        You still blind, Kevin?

The only Kevin thread worth posting in, is the one where you asked to get banned, and did, then went to cry about how you were banned and how your daddy wasn't there, to change your underwear.
        I am blind in one eye but i'm not a ******, far from it. That's for sure.

Exactly, I had to ask to get banned. Unlike you who got banned without wanting to, came back with an alt and a video pulling the victim card to get you unbanned. Hey Loccy, it's never to late to come out. I mean your mom gave you a **** for a reason. If you ain't gonna use it then get a *****.

Btw, i'm such a big fan of yours that I asked you to add me on Facebook..oh no wait it wasn't me who asked you to add me..it was...

Comment

I'm cool with all those peeps.

Comment

I am blind in one eye but i'm not a ******, far from it. That's for sure.

Exactly, I had to ask to get banned. Unlike you who got banned without wanting to, came back with an alt and a video pulling the victim card to get you unbanned. Hey Loccy, it's never to late to come out. I mean your mom gave you a **** for a reason. If you ain't gonna use it then get a *****.

Btw, i'm such a big fan of yours that I asked you to add on Facebook..oh no wait it wasn't me who asked you to add me..it was...
            Lulz, So you're bragging about your self pwn, brilliant.

You're blind, Kevin.. Ask that eye Doctor for your money back..

And the Facebook ****, I ask anybody with a Facebook on BS to add me, you ain't special, Kev.

Comment

Lulz, So you're bragging about your self pwn, brilliant.

You're blind, Kevin.. Ask that eye Doctor for your money back..

And the Facebook ****, I ask anybody with a Facebook on BS to add me, you ain't special, Kev.

I'm not bragging about nothing.

I had surgery on one eye and that eye is no longer blind.

And the Facebook ****, I haven't asked anyone to add me and only sent 2 friend requests. I have 27 BS members on FB, do the math. Go and send friend requests Loccy, go ask posters to add you. Go use that **** your mommie gave you, ******. I will get you a fleshlight for Christmas, while your rat look alike face waits to actually get laid...lol.

Comment

Comment

I'm not bragging about nothing.

I had surgery on one eye and that eye is no longer blind.

And the Facebook ****, I haven't asked anyone to add me and only sent 2 friend requests. I have 27 BS members on FB, do the math. Go and send friend requests Loccy, go ask posters to add you. Go use that **** your mommie gave you, ******. I will get you a fleshlight for Christmas, while your rat look alike face waits to actually get laid...lol.
                  Don't worry, Kev.

I'll help you find your father, so he can finally pay that child support he owes your mom to fix your lazy eye..

Comment

Don't worry, Kev.

I'll help you find your father, so he can finally pay that child support he owes your mom to fix your lazy eye..
                    Wow that **** hurt me esse. Nice comeback. Fabricating come backs lol. Those are the best, ****** Loc.

I'll help you find a girl so that you can lose your ******ity already.

Comment

loccy's hair is waaaaay to slick to not have had *** yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X