Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Kaspa9t9
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Kaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,401,161,539.28
Total Points: 166,556,593,837.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
Yeah but dont bull****, you know like everyone who says the rematch is pointless is more than likely going to watch the fight anyways, and everyone on here would watch the 24/7 just because it's a tight show, and they'd make it interesting enough to get people to want to buy the PPV, that's just my opinion but hey I could be wrong. Also, they didnt do one for Pacquiao-Clottey, so you could be right, if they didnt do one for a Pac fight why do one for Marquez? But I honestly think that had something to do with them being pissed for him not making the Mayweather fight happen, and possibly because they knew Floyd's fight was coming up shortly after Pac's and if they had to choose which one to make it'd be Floyd for sure seeing as he's American and quite entertaining, never at a loss for words...
Ofcourse I'd watch the fight, but probably on an internet stream. Never would I dish out money to buy this PPV
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-04-2010, 06:53 AM
hateinyaeyes32
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 hateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 91.87
Total Points: 74,820.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
Ofcourse I'd watch the fight, but probably on an internet stream. Never would I dish out money to buy this PPV
agreed, but that's if im by myself or only with a few ppl... Usually we get the PPV's with a bunch of people and we'll all chip in on it and give the money to whoever orders it.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:11 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 23 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,226,823,427.64
Total Points: 260,563,190,120.40
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Diaz-Marquez should get a countdown special if that.....Wlad-Haye I don't think deserves it...I'd bet anything the fight won't be competitive and Wlad KO's Haye in his usual slow method
Old 05-04-2010, 07:16 AM
hateinyaeyes32
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 hateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 91.87
Total Points: 74,820.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Diaz-Marquez should get a countdown special if that.....Wlad-Haye I don't think deserves it...I'd bet anything the fight won't be competitive and Wlad KO's Haye in his usual slow method
Regardless of the outcome of the fight, I think Klitschko-Haye would be great because of the **** talking they would do, atleast Haye
Old 05-04-2010, 07:31 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 23 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,226,823,427.64
Total Points: 260,563,190,120.40
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
Regardless of the outcome of the fight, I think Klitschko-Haye would be great because of the **** talking they would do, atleast Haye
THe hype would be great no doubt, but I don't think it would match the actual fight....
Old 05-04-2010, 09:42 AM
gongin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these partsgongin is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,621.26

i want to see pauli and khan on 24/7.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Idgas
vas Normandy

Rep Power: 16 Idgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,119,275.19
Total Points: 2,141,631.59
For your great efforts! - jazluvr449 Another for the final sig! Thanks again! - jazluvr449 

24/7 is reserved for mega fights. marquez-diaz isn't a mega fight. it's more of a countdown fight.

"the prediction for tonight...is PAIN." lol that line from diaz always makes me laugh.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:08 AM
apokalips
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 apokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond reputeapokalips has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,548,911.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
Oh yea, duh!
Pacquiao vs Hatton was before Pac-Cotto as well.

I'd love to see Klitschko v Haye 24/7 that would be immense