Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-02-2010, 11:44 PM
baddest
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 baddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond reputebaddest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,673,668.33
Total Points: 8,067,709.62
Startin your collection - mangler Book of Mang - mangler have a beer - MANGLER cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 

Naz should've woke shane's ass up wit that towel
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,320,933,159.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. &lt;3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest View Post
lmfao green k 4 that
Old 05-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,223,829,061,716.52
Total Points: 1,323,829,195,686.07
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by And Still View Post
What TACTICAL advice did you hear Naazim give Shane last night? Other than "stop looking for the big shot".

Where was the brilliant strategist? Even Naaz couldn't figure out what Floyd was doing.
Ummmm, how much could he tell him? They didn't show Mosley's corner in every round, but Naazim told Shane everything he needed to hear and more.

1st round "I need you to settle down, everything else is good."

3rd round "If you get behind that jab, you'll can be able to turn the hook over and come with that right hand... And when he starts that cross, I told you that step, step over, we worked on that. We got that ready, but I don't want you 2nd guessing yourself. Stay behind your speed, stop looking to hurt him, it's gone come. Stop looking to hurt him, stay behind your speed. We discussed this son."

That was at the end of the 3rd round, when Shane lost his 1st round. He gives him more good advice in the 4th too. GTFO, what more do you want? Naazim said "we worked on that" and "we discussed this", which means they prepared for it. Mosley couldn't execute what they prepared for, Naazim is teh man.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:56 PM
And Still
Banned

Rep Power: 0 And Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 201,456.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest View Post
At one point, Shane was asking for the towel. We went bananas over here because we thought Shane was asking to throw in the towel.

But he wanted a cold towel on his head.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
xcaret v3
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these partsxcaret v3 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,565,017.99
Total Points: 6,681,613.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
nachos "game plan" was worst than naazims
the game plan was go in there to collect the check, nacho knew from the start marquez wasnt going to win..hes a fuken s.featherweight
Old 05-02-2010, 11:58 PM
And Still
Banned

Rep Power: 0 And Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond reputeAnd Still has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 201,456.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
Ummmm, how much could he tell him? They didn't show Mosley's corner in every round, but Naazim told Shane everything he needed to hear and more.

1st round "I need you to settle down, everything else is good."

3rd round "If you get behind that jab, you'll can be able to turn the hook over and come with that right hand... And when he starts that cross, I told you that step, step over, we worked on that. We got that ready, but I don't want you 2nd guessing yourself. Stay behind your speed, stop looking to hurt him, it's gone come. Stop looking to hurt him, stay behind your speed. We discussed this son."

That was at the end of the 3rd round, when Shane lost his 1st round. He gives him more good advice in the 4th too. GTFO, what more do you want? Naazim said "we worked on that" and "we discussed this", which means they prepared for it. Mosley couldn't execute what they prepared for, Naazim is teh man.

::
And from round 3 onward, all he told Shane was what?...

For 7 or 8 rounds, Shane got platitudes.

Floyd Senior was brutalized on here for having done a poor job w Hatton when he told Ricky "I told you...."
Old 05-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,223,829,061,716.52
Total Points: 1,323,829,195,686.07
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by And Still View Post
And from round 3 onward, all he told Shane was what?...

For 7 or 8 rounds, Shane got platitudes.

Floyd Senior was brutalized on here for having done a poor job w Hatton when he told Ricky "I told you...."
What type of advice is "I told you" or "keep boxing that motha****a"?

That quote from the 3rd round is more specific and constructive than any trainer I've heard in the corner, let alone the Mayweather's. Good trainers, decent cornermen at best.

He told Shane to up his output, to work his jab, not to 2nd guess himself, not to hesitate, work those angles, etc. There's only so many times, you're gonna repeat yourself.

Just like I'm not gonna keep repeating myself, looking for Naazim's quotes in between round to prove that he did a great job in the corner and gave great advice, but Shane couldn't pull it off.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,621,412,410,242.40
Total Points: 6,835,622,912,833.28
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia