Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,946,526,653,890,057.00
Total Points: 2,974,805,126,492,148.00
haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ 
Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! 
chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery 
Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN916 View Post
I dont think he even knows how many millions there is in 1 billion!!
Let me test you, how many hundredths are there in 1 trillion?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-30-2010, 03:28 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 237,553,035,935.46
Total Points: 237,559,202,443.82
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyo View Post
Don't take us pinoys seriously, shady knows pac is far from being the second richest pinoy in our country. You'd been had and you even created a thread about it.
I had to make a thread about this... just to make a example out of him..
Just to keep some of you Pac fans on notice...

Sorry Shady Had to be the one who had to lose his e-life, but the GODs demanded a sacrifice...

So i had to go BODY shadyfizzle..

JAT

Last edited by Horus; 04-30-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:31 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ 
Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! 
chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery 
Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
I had to make a thread about this... just to make a example out of him..
Just to keep some oN you Pac fans of notice...

Sorry Shady Had to be the one who had to lose his e-life, but the GODs demanded a sacrifice...

So i had to go BODY shadyfizzle..

JAT
LOL what are you talking about, lose his e-life? he got banned like so many floyd fans yesterday?
Old 04-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Megalodon
Banned

Bank: 110.72
Total Points: 93,780.31

You guys are saying that *****'s brag about how much Mayweather makes but what about Shady and how much Pacquiao has in Pesos? It's the same thing.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

What's taking DAN916 so long to answer a simple question?
Old 04-30-2010, 03:34 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
LOL what are you talking about, lose his e-life? he got banned like so many floyd fans yesterday?
lol,

Call it, RETALIATION for all the good soldiers we lost yesterday

R.I.P
Pureboxer
ThegreatS.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:34 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
You guys are saying that *****'s brag about how much Mayweather makes but what about Shady and how much Pacquiao has in Pesos? It's the same thing.
Red K for not thinking. LOL
Old 04-30-2010, 03:36 AM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Quote:
What's taking DAN916 so long to answer a simple question?
LOL....
I gotta admit you are one of My favorite Pac fans...

DAN is getting ready to take you to war
Old 04-30-2010, 03:37 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
lol,

Call it, RETALIATION for all the good soldiers we lost yesterday

R.I.P
Pureboxer
ThegreatS.
there are two more you missed.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:38 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
LOL....
I gotta admit you are one of My favorite Pac fans...

DAN is getting ready to take you to war
I got nothing against you, man. It's just red K giving, that's all it is.