Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
ma51f
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 ma51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond reputema51f has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 472,287,609.74
Total Points: 472,353,681.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
Calzaghe was never knocked out in under a round by a Columbian waiter; it is the hypocrisy of Khan which is pissing a lot of people off.
i hate STUPID people and you are clearly one of them.

hypocrisy? so froch can have a go at khan when he loses but when he loses, khan is allowed or shouldnt say anything??? are you really that thick or just a typical blind bnp idiot??
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
ChickenTikka
Contender

Rep Power: 7 ChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond reputeChickenTikka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 498,046,387,693.14
Total Points: 498,046,393,526.42

As much as i respect khan as he is from UK and i like his fights. i don't like the way he responded with a verbal jab to Froch, regardless if he deserved it or not. He should win against Malinaggi though
Old 04-24-2010, 08:40 PM
The Monk
Secularist fo life!

Rep Power: 22 The Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond reputeThe Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,594,970,438.86
Total Points: 15,597,155,229.54
I'm going to insert a rather large organ inside you. These grapes are for the hospital afterwards. - OASIS_LAD 2k posts - Fuk Murray - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma51f View Post
i hate STUPID people and you are clearly one of them.

hypocrisy? so froch can have a go at khan when he loses but when he loses, khan is allowed or shouldnt say anything??? are you really that thick or just a typical blind bnp idiot??
Good, cause I hate cunts and you are clearly one of them.

Hypocrisy because he has the nerve to say that Froch got his 'ass whooped' in a damn good effort against a top fighter, yet he was on his arse seeing stars against a **** fighter himself.

As for the BNP ****; please change the record. Not everyone who dislikes Khan is a racist. If you took the time to look at my old posts on the subject you'd see I have stuck up for Amir Khan lots in the past, I have just realised that the guy is a bit of a prick that's all.