Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-21-2010, 12:50 PM
freeloada
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 freeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond reputefreeloada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,928,828,324,998.94
Total Points: 2,928,828,378,224.67
it wouldn't be very 'pinoy' on my part to just buy 1...here's another - Makavelli more beer for the homey - Makavelli Cheers - mangler balut from the PI! lol - JM1 heres your favorite bigmac lol - JM1 
For my bro' - jazluvr449 another one cuz you're the best! - jazluvr449 These look nice lined up...lol. - jazluvr449 gracias bud - Makavelli There we are! Thanks for all you do! - jazluvr449 
medal of honor for you - jazluvr No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada 
No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada No Message - freeloada 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jazluvr449 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to freeloada
Default Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Boxing’s pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao, recently commented on the tragic situation with Valero and his wife. In addition to expressing shock and condolences, Manny wasn’t completely sold on the idea that Valero hung himself in the jail cell. Let’s examine Manny’s comments further.

“I was surprised when I heard of what happened. I condole with his family, let us pray for his soul.” Pacquiao, ABS-CBN News

Condolences should be sent out to the family and friends of Edwin and Jennifer Valero; for they will have to truly endure the devastating loss and troubling criticism long after the media stops covering this story. I truly hope that something can be learned from this tragedy to prevent any future incidents like this.

In addition to these comments, Manny expressed his concern over the news that Valero committed suicide in a jail cell. Manny made the following comments about the suicide through his adviser Mike Koncz:

“He thought about the possibility of a conspiracy. And that it was possible that the family of Valero’s wife had powerful friends and so there could have been a conspiracy to get back at Valero.” Koncz, Philstar.com

Koncz goes on to say the following:

“Someone might have gotten back at Valero. If police authorities felt that Valero could be a danger even to himself, they should have stripped him down to his briefs inside his cell or put on a straight jacket on him. They do that in the United States. Venezuelan authorities should have placed Valero under suicidal watch.” Koncz, Philstar.com

Vince Anderson Sacramento, CA “Do you believe in a possible conspiracy theory over Valero’s suicide?”

One of the first things I thought, after hearing the news about Valero’s suicide, was ‘why didn’t the police put him on suicide watch?’ Valero was apparently under the influence of something and has a history of psychological problems.

It doesn’t seem to make sense that a guy with his fame and well documented problems would be left unmonitored. However, it’s easy for people to say there’s a ‘conspiracy’ especially when they don’t have all the facts. Unfortunately, as of right now, there are more questions than answers.

Koncz touched on the fact that in America if there are any hints toward possible suicide or mental issues then inmates are put on suicide watch and all things that could aid in suicide are taken away. However, we don’t know how the Venezuelan legal system works. Perhaps, they don’t have the same process. Perhaps, they didn’t think Valero was a suicide threat. Perhaps, there really was a revenge factor from those who wanted to punish Valero for killing his wife.

I do agree that there are too many holes in the details that have been released. Do these holes equate to a conspiracy? I’m afraid that we might not ever get the complete truth on Valero’s suicide.

Do you readers believe in a “conspiracy theory”?

LINK
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-21-2010, 12:59 PM
PAKYO
in the sandlands

Rep Power: 14 PAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond reputePAKYO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 866,391,878.41
Total Points: 866,428,270.03

I don't care whatever conspiracy exist or not exist.

Valero is going to be hanged anyway even if he doesn't want it.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
SoldierWarrior
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 316,963.51

Thanks Pacquiao for spreading these dumb conspiracy theories around of a mental-midget who was known to beat his family members and Valero was also a known drug-abuser.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,747,416.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

who gives a ****. Valero should have been in prison just for the earlier incident last month to begin with. He beat his wife so bad her ribs punctured her lungs for god's sake and some people are still defending him. If there was a conspiracy to off him then guess what, GOOD! Finally justice in this world and another scumbag off the streets.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Jakutindi Wauya
Banned

Bank: 281,252,606.79
Total Points: 286,574,985.79
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

For the first time I agree with Manny Pacquiao.he's in politics and so that even gives him more understanding of situations.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
PureBoxer
Banned

Bank: 82,188.23
Total Points: 146,314.76

This should be fun.

All the *******s were insulting the two guys posting here who were claiming this could be a conspiracy. Let's all wait and see if they change their tune, now that their god thinks it could be a conspiracy as well.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
SoldierWarrior
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 316,963.51

Say if they had Valero murdered? Oh no, a guy who stabbed his wife to death and was a man known to beat the **** out of his family members by breaking their ribs. Are we that upset if that turns out to be the case? I, honestly don't think its that is the case but even if it was, I'm all for vigilante justice.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Jcsuper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Jcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these partsJcsuper is infamous around these parts
Bank: 115,042,650.69
Total Points: 115,043,049.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureBoxer View Post
This should be fun.

All the *******s were insulting the two guys posting here who were claiming this could be a conspiracy. Let's all wait and see if they change their tune, now that their god thinks it could be a conspiracy as well.
lol exactly what I was thinking, their brain probably got a short circuit
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Jakutindi Wauya
Banned

Bank: 281,252,606.79
Total Points: 286,574,985.79
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Wasnt Sonnyy Liston murdered by the underworld (allegedly) yet his fist was like Manny Pacquiao's head?
Old 04-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 629,000.66

i agree with one thing in that article:
valero should have been on suicide watch.