Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-11-2010, 07:34 PM
PrtyBoyDlicious
OnePunchWonder

Rep Power: 18 PrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond reputePrtyBoyDlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,783,455.63
Total Points: 463,041,641.18
beer para sa iyo, bro! - jhacen u obviously need this my man - Roja's480 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik18 View Post
Was good.

Mosley is kind of boring though.

Pac-Floyd would be an epic 24/7, those are the two most entertaining people that have been on 24/7
To make it interesting:

1. HBO needs to show Sugar chopping firewood up in BigBear with snow and **** ala Rocky Balboa..

2. HBO should put a dog muzzle on Floyd unless they want to rename the series "Floyd's Flapping Lips 247".

and lastly, I want Uncle Roger to do all the talking with all the head movement from side to side and then you have to decipher the words he utters. Now that's adding value to the show..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,395,351.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...
srly fight camp 360 is more entertaining