Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Mr Reality
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Mr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,639.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
Stop hating.
The truth is everybody is tired of seeing the same style of fighter since the Marquez fight. Truth is Team Pac doesn't like to fight that style of fighter or any fighter with good hand speed due to Pac's piss poor defense. Hell even Clottey hit him cleanly and consistently. Imagine what Mosely and Mayweather would do to his screen porch defense.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-20-2010, 02:23 AM
budfr
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Rep Power: 11 budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,286.56

I don´t care what anybody says, Margarito is a tough, relentless fighter. Referees and judges for some reason have some " white guilt " and allow black boxers to hug and run all the time. I´ve seen Mexican fighters do all the work and black folks just run, evade, hug. That´s not fair to tje public or to the soul of a true macho. Mosley hugged Margo everytime he felt his shots. Margo got pissed, lost his concentration, and received some hard shots too. And margo never hugged !!!!!!! Also, for the idiots that say he used plaster vs Cotto, let me ask you something, did he put some plaster on his chin??? Besides, they check the gloves of both fighters, right???
Old 03-20-2010, 02:25 AM
Datu Puti
Banned

Total Points: 167,248.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Reality View Post
The truth is everybody is tired of seeing the same style of fighter since the Marquez fight. Truth is Team Pac doesn't like to fight that style of fighter or any fighter with good hand speed due to Pac's piss poor defense. Hell even Clottey hit him cleanly and consistently. Imagine what Mosely and Mayweather would do to his screen porch defense.
Mr.Reality..you should change your name to MR. Idiot...Piss poor defense, it's because PAC actually initiate the fight, unlike GAYWEATHER...Hand speed is just one factor, don't mean ****, when your getting hit back with speed, power and from all angles. Trust me if GAYWEATHER was so confident in his skills and speed, then he would have never pulled this random drug test bull**** allegation. Bottomline is GAYWEATHER is a scared N***** who's about to get lynch....AT this point in time MOSLEY would be more of a threat to PAC, cause he actually comes to fight, but then again, that might be his downfall. If the fight with GAYWEATHER/ PAC happens, I will really be impress if GAYWEATHER destroys PAC..but I highly doubt it, the only way GAYWEATHER wins is by outpointing PAC, but even that has change after seeing PAC throw over 1,000 punches. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that GAYWEATHER would be a much more live fighter and will counter, just to get caught by PAC and get knocked the **** out....No way in hell that GAYWEATHER hit harder than COTTO or CLOTTEY.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:55 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 65 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,449,627,017.19
Total Points: 620,350,320,949.24
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrhepz View Post
cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
STFU man......save that **** for your KKK meetings!!!....this aint the place for that BS!!!......this 2010 my dude, that racist **** is so old
Old 03-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Cashtro
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Cashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond reputeCashtro has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,049,149.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrhepz View Post
cuz they know black fighters is boring to watch!!!!!
Ray Leonard
Pernell Whitaker
Ali
Mosley
Winky Wright
Azuma Nelson
Nigel Ben
Ray Robinson
Joe Louis
Paul Williams
Mike Tyson

All boring huh?
You must of just started watching boxing I'm sorry
Old 03-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Sons of Thunder
Amateur

Total Points: 268.38

Reading some of your comments shows why a lot of you would not be making any money as promoters. It is obvious that the mega-fight would be Mayweather vs. Pacman but if that fight can not be made for any reason, why wouldn’t Arum put Pac against Margarito?

This fight would be incredibly marketable. Manny Pacquiao, who is considered the best pound for pound fighter in the world takes on the bad guy of all bad guys, the man who allegedly tried to cheat in a fight, throwing away all the years he put into building a career that had him at the cusp of stardom, I give you, Antonio Margarito. You have a hero of millions against the man that the boxing fan loves to hate.

Let’s move on to the style issue in which both guys come at you full force. There is never a dull moment when two fighters keep coming at each other until one goes down which will attract the more casual fan. Nothing too scientific about that fact.

Arum can not lose by making this fight. If Margarito wins he redeems himself in the eyes of the fans that maybe the plaster thing was a one fight thing and Margarito would be a cash cow for Arum who might throw the Tijuana Tornado at Mayweather or in a rematch with Sugar Shane. If Pacman wins Arum can tell the world that Pac is beating up guys much bigger and that Mayweather continues to look for opponents who would be eligible to play Mini Me in the next Austin Powers movie.

The reality is that Manny Paquiao is on his way out of boxing and Arum needs another star. Arum was so close with Margarito before that he is willing to try it again.

Thunder
Old 03-20-2010, 03:58 AM
Mr Reality
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Mr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these partsMr Reality is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,639.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datu Puti View Post
Mr.Reality..you should change your name to MR. Idiot...Piss poor defense,
I believe M Ali has been considered one of the alltime greats if not the GREATEST becasue of his defensive skill as well as his offensive ability. One dimensional IDIOTS like yourself are above him just as I believe you consider your hyped up fighter that has ducked Mosely and refused to fight the guy fight fans & top analysts wanted him to fight to clarify who was the real champ. Not ATG stuff. The ATG's would have cleared that **** before moving on and would at least fought the top guy at that weight. David Diaz and a bunch of straight ahead fighters get the fock out of here.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:09 AM
Illdil
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Illdil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond reputeIlldil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 422,116,630.72
Total Points: 422,151,565.00
good poster! - Lorily 

Arum u F***** we don't wana see margerito fight PAC go F*** your self B****...as much as I luv to see PAC fight but not this **** and specially not another pressure fighter against PAC we don't wana see that **** again!!! We saw that crap wit hatton/cotto/clottey and now arum u B**** u wana make fight wit margerito???? Well no ones gona buy that crap u bastard we Wana see a comeptitive fight someone like Bradley give PAC a competitive fight cuz he resembles floyd the way he fights and that'll b a ecxiting fight too..but F**** all this margerito v PAC crap I ain't watching that **** go drown your self u money greedy old F*****!!!!!
Old 03-20-2010, 05:52 AM
tanibanana
Sperm Donor

Rep Power: 20 tanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond reputetanibanana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,423,000.75
Total Points: 2,496,509,820,192.45
No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana 
No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana 
No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana beer to generate more sperm!! - BABYBOXER No Message - tanibanana 
No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana No Message - tanibanana Tagay!!! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ianntheman Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - tanibanana Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Reality View Post
for the Nth time..... just like a fantasy
Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,878,223.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ceilings View Post
Good to see people not having this crap. Now watch all his fans praise Valero and Marg as great wins.
Valero fight would be crap. Margarito is another brick in the was that is the WW division. How can anybody blame a fighter for taking on, or trying to take on all the top fighters in the division? I got more respect for that than cherry picking fights at your whim. Seems like all Pacs detractors want him to fight the absolute best every time out or he's ****. NO fighter does that, so why is Manny the exception?