Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,654,083,918,772.69
Total Points: 35,654,184,254,015.54
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Talent wise I'd go Lara then Jacobs and then Korobov. Last year I thought Korobov was the most talented but as I have watched him progress you can see a ton of holes in his game. Jacobs looks very spotty as well. All 3 have bright futures but I think Lara shines the brightest.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2010, 09:27 PM
AddiX
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,079,636.92
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Reflexes- View Post
You sure about that?

Shawn Porter, Danny Jacobs, Omar Henry and Mike Jones are 4 of the best prospects on the planet.
Porter seems a little small for 160 IMO. Jacobs lost to Korobov in the Amateurs, I know I know it doesn't mean anything but Jacobs power against top prospects looks non-existent. I honestly haven't seen enough of Jones and Henry to make any comment about them. They are all good prospects, but I wouldnt put them anywhere near Lara or Korobov.

I also saw someone mention Green and Quillen. I don't know why Green disappeared for awhile but he just signed to a promoter that I know, and hes def going to push the **** out of him. Quillen's career looks over, he was on the fast track but he busted his hand, hes pulled out of more fights then I can count anymore.

Andrade looks like a promising prospect but in an un-televised fight not to long ago he went through a war against a no one, my buddy who fought on the card said he was lucky to get the win.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:40 PM
dd11212
Up and Comer

Total Points: 13,571.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Porter seems a little small for 160 IMO. Jacobs lost to Korobov in the Amateurs, I know I know it doesn't mean anything but Jacobs power against top prospects looks non-existent. I honestly haven't seen enough of Jones and Henry to make any comment about them. They are all good prospects, but I wouldnt put them anywhere near Lara or Korobov.

I also saw someone mention Green and Quillen. I don't know why Green disappeared for awhile but he just signed to a promoter that I know, and hes def going to push the **** out of him. Quillen's career looks over, he was on the fast track but he busted his hand, hes pulled out of more fights then I can count anymore.

Andrade looks like a promising prospect but in an un-televised fight not to long ago he went through a war against a no one, my buddy who fought on the card said he was lucky to get the win.
if your talking about joe green he was scheduled to fight martinez a yr ago but pulled out due to kidney stones n didnt fight for a while
Old 01-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 629,046.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post

i know quillin's had a lot of injury problems but i think he's finally healed up and is scheduled to fight in a few weeks. last fight was canceled due to an emergency appendectomy, not an injury.

btw, what do you think of fernando guerrero?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:04 AM
Klitschko2011
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Klitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 498,091.85
Excellent Poster Award. - iron lung New Ring Champion Wladimir Klitschko - ~Tunney great poster. - Fulcrum29 Vitali wins again! - Carnivore for boxing scenes resident  cry baby b*tch - BritishBoxing92 
IBF-IBO-WBO-Ring-WBA HW champion! - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Infern0 Autism - RealDeal '86 

Matt Korobov DESTROYS Daniel Jacobs

Old 01-22-2010, 01:01 PM
AddiX
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,079,636.92
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy View Post
i know quillin's had a lot of injury problems but i think he's finally healed up and is scheduled to fight in a few weeks. last fight was canceled due to an emergency appendectomy, not an injury.

btw, what do you think of fernando guerrero?
I was working with a promoter who had a heavyweight on that Quillen fight. He ruined the entire card because once he dropped out there wasnt enough rounds for the fight to be sanctioned. It was at a club and Jadakiss was going to perform after wards. The promoter was going to 18 shows a year and after that he said **** it.

I actually been watching some Vid on Guerrero, he got skills for sure. I don't know anything about his amateur background though so I don't know the extent of his experience. I def would not put him in with the top prospects yet though. I would like to see how he handles a physical in style fight, I don't think he has the tools for it.