Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Sumakwel
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Sumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,440.66
Total Points: 136,550.14
Default Dallas Cowboy Stadium Ticket Prices Range from $700 to $50 for Pacquiao-Clottey

The stadium will be set up to seat 45,000 people, a number that can be adjusted should the demand for tickets increase. Ticket prices will range from $700 to $50 for the fight.

"I'm in awe of this place," said Arum, who was Jones' guest for the Cowboys-Eagles game on Saturday. "It's the most magnificent place I have ever seen. Boxing is going to go to a whole new level."
A press conference to announced the fight is scheduled for Jan. 18 in Texas and will be followed by a press event on Jan. 19 in New York City.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...quiao.clottey/
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-11-2010, 04:52 AM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,847,266,901,916.56
Total Points: 35,889,521,493,013.34
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a &quot;5th&quot; HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

I'm strongly considering going, because I'd love to see Clottey pull off the upset. I need to check out the ticket prices and seating arrangements. I want to see the fight clearly, and not just watch a stadium TV. I doubt you can see much of **** for $50...
Old 01-11-2010, 05:01 AM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,532,414.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIG View Post
I'm strongly considering going, because I'd love to see Clottey pull off the upset. I need to check out the ticket prices and seating arrangements. I want to see the fight clearly, and not just watch a stadium TV. I doubt you can see much of **** for $50...
Im backwards. I like the experience of being at the live event but really cant stand being way up in the nosebleeds and unable to see the kind of up close details you get with the ppv broadcast.

I would be perfectly happy with a 50dollar ticket given the humongous size of that jumbotron.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:21 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,038,207,599,480.70
Total Points: 87,151,205,126,559.94
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIG View Post
You do realize that Cowboys stadium has the largest hd tv in the world right? You'll be able to see the action just fine. I'm thinking about going just for the experience of being at a live event. ****, $50 tickets, $60 a night for hotel. Not bad.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:28 PM
tepeyollotl
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,859.18

50 dollars will still be at one of the lower tiers of the stadium i'm guessing. nose bleeds won't be open. and yeah, the screen makes it kind of irrelevant.