Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Squirrel
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Squirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,751.62
Default How do you think Froch would do if he rematched his last 3 opponents?

Put froch in there again with Pascal, Taylor and Dirrell.

Put the fights in neutral terrotiory with neutral judges - so neither fighter can benefit from home-town judging, in any form or to any degree.

How do you think Froch does?

They were all close fights and, personally, I believe Froch did have luck on his side to get the 'W' in them, nevermind all three in a row.

I don't honestly think Froch has the ability or skills to adapt his game to beat any of the three next time round, whereas conversely I think Pascal, Taylor and Dirrell will be able to bring enough 2nd time around to beat Froch.

Dirrell would probably be more eager to engage, something he had great success with in roudns 10, 11 and 12 of their first meeting. If he'd kept that style going and took the fight to Froch earlier I think he would take a comfortable points win, or maybe even a KO a bit further down the stretch.

Pascal would probably take a more levelled approach - using his agility and speed to win rounds, and would probably be more reluctant to tear it up on the inside (he held his own in the first fight but that was the kind of fight froch wanted). I'd say with a good gameplan Pascal could take a comfortable points win, probably through dropping Froch once or twice.

Taylor i see as the least likely of the three to walk away with a win through rematch, but his performance in the Abraham fight made me thing he still has enough left to make a competitive fight with Froch. Not a close one, but i think i'd favour Taylor 2nd time around.

I enjoy watching froch fight - he comes in shape and he comes to win, but I can't help but feel his career has benefitted from a great deal of luck.

Thoughts?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2010, 10:56 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 656,843,899,570.20
Total Points: 2,933,844,190,506.15
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Taylor loses much worse, Dirrell wins an easy decision or late stoppage, and I'm not familiar enough with Pascal.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 93 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,258,132,465,399.62
Total Points: 3,279,381,310,771.67
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

Taylor would get knocked out even earlier. Pascal would probably be the same result because he likes to mix it up, which is Froch's fight. Dirrell has the best chance to beat Froch, he arguably did it the first time but if he fought with more conviction, he'd win.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:36 AM
-PANDA-
..Playa by Nature..

Rep Power: 26 -PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute-PANDA- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,262,470,428,500.07
Total Points: 31,277,973,223,824.37
a panda always wins - Tha_Greatest SuperPANDA is a playa fa sho!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! i enjoy ur posts - led have a beer on me - led Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Fire and Fear 

hed be 0-3 or 1-2 depending on if taylor has something left

dirrell needs more experience, and experienced dirrell makes froch look like a journeyman

pascal would win a decision and beat him up
Old 01-06-2010, 11:39 AM
Amazinger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 40 Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,873,882,459.20
Total Points: 108,053,499,851.15
Another beer for you! - jazluvr you are cool in my books and if someone thinks differently, they can kiss my hairy black ass, lol, nyahahahahaha  take care homie - Tha_Greatest oktoberfest! - led DILDO THE DOLPHINS FAN - Left Hook Tua let's both have one! - jazluvr 
DAN MARINO WAS OVERRATED - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Hard Dick Generous Guy - SuperTrooper  - iBreakbeat A cake to celebrate, with no hate, hope you have good fate - P.K 
mwuah - Paclan Cheers - TheKza Betting man - danny711 Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay 
No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 

I think Pascal would beat him TKO on the 8 or later round.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Rocker
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Rocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond reputeRocker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,289.06

Dirrell would have a good chance of beating him, again. Pascal, maybe. Taylor, not likely.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
S H O B O X
Showman

Rep Power: 11 S H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond reputeS H O B O X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,297,608.42
Total Points: 8,314,698.40
Got you a beer homie - Kevin Jesus Your sig is hilarious - The Scientist No Message - street bully Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. Merry Christmas bro ! - Cotto-Rulez 
Merry Xmas - mangler Haha its a secret that not too many posters know yet - ASH KETCHUM have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fiend 

pascal will get drawn into a war with froch again and froch will come out on top again , dirrell will easily outpoint froch (hopefully he doesnt clinch so much this time) , taylor could very well be beat worse by froch or he could pace himself and win on points.
Froch goes either 2-1 or 1-2
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 93 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,258,132,465,399.62
Total Points: 3,279,381,310,771.67
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geze View Post
I think Pascal would win by TKO in the later rounds.
What gives you that impression?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:46 AM
project xxx1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 project xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,779,370,160,964.30
Total Points: 3,779,371,852,729.76
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest enough of Super! - D.I.E.S.E.L Thanks for the green - rorymac 
I don't know ... I feel like giving you a pressie. :) - *Boss Lady* act like you know.. - D.I.E.S.E.L for being fair - Ogecca MaMa Thanks Darling! To you too! I hope you have a lovely New Year as well xx - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
Happy 15k :D :D x - *Boss Lady* For having a manly heart - Smokin'J love your sig still :lol1: - Bossy Happy Birthday, brother. - Terrel :love: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

dirrel would beat him,pascal and froch would be close and taylor,well it depends on what he has left?right now i think he would get kod but if he beat froach easily it wouldnt suprize me at all
Old 01-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Amazinger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 40 Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,873,882,459.20
Total Points: 108,053,499,851.15
Another beer for you! - jazluvr you are cool in my books and if someone thinks differently, they can kiss my hairy black ass, lol, nyahahahahaha  take care homie - Tha_Greatest oktoberfest! - led DILDO THE DOLPHINS FAN - Left Hook Tua let's both have one! - jazluvr 
DAN MARINO WAS OVERRATED - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Hard Dick Generous Guy - SuperTrooper  - iBreakbeat A cake to celebrate, with no hate, hope you have good fate - P.K 
mwuah - Paclan Cheers - TheKza Betting man - danny711 Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay 
No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
What gives you that impression?
Second time around .........He will not mix it up and will wait to land a clean shot.