Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Go Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 151,395.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
I agree with Ch@mp..

out of the list..I like Lara the most with Rigondeaux (sp?) a close 2nd..

I think Lara is the most complete..but from what I've heard regarding his last performance here in chicago last month on the Malignaggi-Diaz II undercard..that he didn't look all that great but still won a pretty wide UD..

I still believe Lara is the most complete and promising outta the cuban prospects tho.
Good points....

Lara has it the hardest though....

154 Division:

Angulo
Cintron
Willliams
Martinez
Kirkland
Porter
Henry
Dzindziruk
Foreman
Joel Julio
JCC Jr.
Quitana
Clottey
Cotto
Spinks
Lopez
Martirosyan

His division is stacked.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Go Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud ofGo Blue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetoe View Post
i've only seen a few gamboa fights, one from rigondeaux, and one from lara. they all seem very talented so far. lara looks solid, gamboa is exciting, and rigondeaux, i need to see more of him to form an opinion. i've only seen his debut and he was a one handed fighter in that fight and not very impressive.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 628,598.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
Thats what will make him great.......

He has the hand speed and power to Kill you.........

And the defense, patience, smarts and reflexes to frustrate you....

I never seen a fighter like Rigondeaux before.
Dude doesnt throw punches, he fights lie in the AMA days like e is scoring points. Lets see when someone with a good chin charges his ass and make im im fight and you will see whats what
Old 01-02-2010, 12:31 PM
guzi815
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 guzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,628.95
Total Points: 190,921.97

Yuriorkis Gamboa, I like the dude. Comes to fight, and a swift, straight-up banger for a little guy. Hasn't really been there with somebody that can test his chin, to see if he can get up from being down, but if he goes into boxing mode, and back peddles, his left hand drops too low leaving him open to some vicious right cross', something JuanMa Lopez does, and does very well. I don't know, I just see these two on a collision course.

Haven't really seen much of Guillermo Rigondeaux, but if he can get past Sergio Martinez, he could give Paul Williams fits.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
Dude doesnt throw punches, he fights lie in the AMA days like e is scoring points. Lets see when someone with a good chin charges his ass and make im im fight and you will see whats what
He still getting used to the pro game...Roach will get him where he needs to be.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzi815 View Post
Yuriorkis Gamboa, I like the dude. Comes to fight, and a swift, straight-up banger for a little guy. Hasn't really been there with somebody that can test his chin, to see if he can get up from being down, but if he goes into boxing mode, and back peddles, his left hand drops too low leaving him open to some vicious right cross', something JuanMa Lopez does, and does very well. I don't know, I just see these two on a collision course.

Haven't really seen much of Guillermo Rigondeaux, but if he can get past Sergio Martinez, he could give Paul Williams fits.
Huh??

Old 01-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 628,598.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzi815 View Post

LOl, say wut?

Rigodeaux fights at 122 buddy!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:37 PM
.WaRCoTTo.
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 .WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,144,627,965.03
Total Points: 71,144,685,112.44
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
Good points....

Lara has it the hardest though....

154 Division:

Angulo
Cintron
Willliams
Martinez
Kirkland
Porter
Henry
Dzindziruk
Foreman
Joel Julio
JCC Jr.
Quitana
Clottey
Cotto
Spinks
Lopez
Martirosyan

His division is stacked.
He is in a stacked division..but Lara is only like 10 fights in..he'll still be building himself in to an even more complete fighter before throwing him in there with half those guys..

even tho I think he'll be able to take out Santos, Foreman, JCC jr, Julio, and Cintron pretty damn soon..
Old 01-02-2010, 12:40 PM
guzi815
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 guzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond reputeguzi815 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 188,628.95
Total Points: 190,921.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
LOl, say wut?

Rigodeaux fights at 122 buddy!
Oh snap!! I thought he was a light Middleweight!!! Thanks for pointing that out!! like I said, haven't seem much of him...Army has a short leash on me! ha!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Go Blue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
He is in a stacked division..but Lara is only like 10 fights in..he'll still be building himself in to an even more complete fighter before throwing him in there with half those guys..

even tho I think he'll be able to take out Santos, Foreman, JCC jr, Julio, and Cintron pretty damn soon..
Yeah thats true......

I think hed beat those guys today.....lol.

You missed the show last night homie..the download link in the thread I made.