Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,459,171.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant
Default Is the p4p system the matrix of the boxing world?

Yes, I am comparing the whole p4p system of rankings to The Matrix. I mean this in the sense and came to this comparison because both mask the real world. The Matrix is a fake world that covers up what happens in the real world using computer programs and mind altering procedures, while p4p rankings emphasize a system and rankings of fake champions who can be ranked and perceived as the best without beating the best in their weightclass even and are such because enough ppl imagine and believe.

PPL seems to be very confused around here and blinded by p4p rankings because its come to my attention at many think the proposed Floyd/Pac fight if it happens is for THE WW world championship while in the real world Shane Mosley is the real WW champion as he has the strongest lineal claim.

If I could explain here, Floyd was the lineal champion, he retired forfeiting all titles and claims of that sort. Decidedly the Cotto/Mosley fight for a vacant title creating a new lineage. Cotto lost to Marg, and Marg lost to Mosley, the winner of the Mosley/Berto fight will have an even stronger claim because either way its a unification and a title holder will be beaten. Lets go to Pac, he won the WBO ww title from Cotto who had won that vacant title from an over matched opponent, Lineage ends there. Floyd came back and beat up JMM, that is all he has no title or anything. So at best the Floyd/Pac fight is for the WBO ww title and I suppose no.1 contenders spot for either SSM's or Berto's world WW title.

The p4p matrix also has ppl confused in the sense that they think Pac is the king of boxing now. I can not make this more clear or be more adamant about this claim; the HW champion of the world is, was, and always will be the king of the sport, no debate about it. The HW champion, currently Wladimir Klitschko is the best in his weightclass and due mostly to size more than anything will beat any fighter in the world thus making him the best boxer in the world(king).

Now I know I have already won a MD over p4p rankings with past threads but am not a gracious winner and don't respect fairytales and make believe. All that matters are the fights that happen and the results of those fights, these are how champions become such and not by way of who would beat who in fantasy tourneys in ppls minds.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<