So tables have turned Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd jr a disgrace to all wanksta

Comment

The problem here is Manny's superstitious nature. It's in his nature to do things 100% the same a month before every fight. This is why he always keeps the same people around him. This is why he refuses to go on his custom tour bus that Arum bought for him on the way to Vegas. He always goes to Vegas in an Escalade as he always did before every fight.

As a boxing fan, I'd like to say Pac should just man up and take the damn blood tests. But as a Filipino, I can't blame him, because most Filipinos are like this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
        I wonder why Pac won't take a blood test?
        why does he have to? cuz sr said so?

pac cleared all of NSAC testing.

Comment

can floyd afford the fight to be called off? pac can face either ssm or go for a 154, imho. there'll be no dent on his wallet.

how about floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
            I wonder why Pac won't take a blood test?
            because no boxer is required to. he's willing to have it taken immediately after the fight.

one more thing, ****er - stop begging for green k in the pinoy lounge. you're making yourself look like a stupid ***** noob... oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Floyd 'Dracula' Mayweather.
              The world first gay dracula boxer, 'Draculoyd Gayweather'.

Comment

if he's doin everything the correct way, then what's the dilemma? wow its a different test...do u think the test will have some sort of bad effect on pac like his speed will diminish or something...they are both takin the SAME blood test...this is the megafight of the decade...a simple blood test should not prevent it if both fighters are training without banned substances.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                  The world first gay dracula boxer, 'Draculoyd Gayweather'.
                  Gay vampires. LOL.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

"Mayweather has never done it either. Mayweather has to take the same test, fair game here."

nope, fair game would be to do **** the way it is supposed to be done.

if nothing else, it's a psychological victory for pbf. sorta like 'you did it cause I SAID you would'.

Comment

Working...
                    X