Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2009, 02:57 PM
YoungReezy
Banned

Rep Power: 6 YoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond reputeYoungReezy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 172,688.91
Total Points: 244,101.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fan View Post
Impossible? No, nothing is impossible. It seems that you are thinking that the Pacman will attack Mayweather as Ricky Hatton did in that fight. Wrong! Team Pacquiao is studying all of Pretty Boy's tactics, traps, etc., etc. and will have counter-measures against them. You're fooling yourself into thinking that the Pacman is your ordinary fighter who doesn't have a clue. The Mayweather style is the toughest Manny has ever faced and will present some difficult challenges for him but as with the Cotto fight, I see the Pacman "Breaking Down" Floyd slowly but surely and I won't even be surprised to see Mayweather caught with one of the Pacman's "Bone-Shuddering" left hooks to his jaw. In actuality, I'd like to see this fight go the distance. I don't like short fights ala Pacquiao vs. Hatton. JAT

Well at least we agree on wanting the fight go the distance, nothing personal, but you make it harder and harder to believe your a girl, in every post you make it so obvious your a guy.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2009, 03:01 PM
sycomantz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these partssycomantz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,352.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzan mario View Post
1st off,floyd barely beat an old Oscar!!But in fairness,he did stop Hatton,although he didn't belong at 147!!But to say the pottshot is impossible to stop is a bit um premature,here's why,that pottshot never beat Mosley,or Margarito,or Cotto,or Clottey,or Collazo,or Quintana,or Cintron,or any other top welterweight outside of Baldomir who in turn proved Judah shouldn't have gotten a fight with floyd to begin with!!Marquez had no buisness,none at 147,so that example is garbage!!True story!!
you need to stop being attention to the scorecard and watch the fight. that fight was clearly a UD, DLH wasnt hiting **** once floyd took away his jab, all ineffective aggressiveness
Old 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Foodie One
Banned

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, San Jose, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 0 Foodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,192,595.36
Total Points: 7,417,656.29
JAT hehehe - Chale Tamale A big platano from Dominicano. Love ya - El Dominicano Just like High School - WithAuthority World's Most Famous Ana Julaton... - FasTHarD for being smart and pretty - Real Mac Daddy 
Use this until your married, Lady Fan - GMitchell Respect ! - gerardofpr much love to ya, my gurl. Respect! - gerardofpr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - alza1988 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungReezy View Post
Well at least we agree on wanting the fight go the distance, nothing personal, but you make it harder and harder to believe your a girl, in every post you make it so obvious your a guy.
It's because I have brothers that help me along. JFYI. Hahaha...