Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Ben_London.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ben_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,814,713.83
Total Points: 2,858,085.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray` View Post
Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
Haye chickened out of a fight with Wladimir in June, and then backed out of fight with Vitali in September.

Then he signed a contract with similar terms to fight Valuev, who he must rematch in one of his next three fights. Don King has options on Haye's next three fights.

You are an irrational David Haye nuthugger - he's not nearly as good as you imagine him to be.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Crazylegs77
null and void

Rep Power: 39 Crazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,049,306.39
Total Points: 125,321,954.40
bobjr will forever be in our hearts! we love you bob!! - Zhou Sann :goat: - Mile Kitic Vive le France! :banana: :p - Philippe lovely poster - INSECT 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - crazylegs77 Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pico Hollywood Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Spare Moody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,
I actually had you winning the fight, 119-110.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:25 PM
MidnightSpecial
Dean of the Scene

Rep Power: 44 MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,717,109,269,545.99
Total Points: 13,917,259,630,008.08
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray` View Post
Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
no sir.
Arreola did very well in dollars and Vitali knows that. He fought johson trying to meet that demand.

haye ducked them and its not the other way around.

America is not the only country with fat ass heavyweights.

Aside from the brothers and Haye there are hardly any other athletic Heavyweights out there

Odlanier is fat and from Cuba to name one.

Johnson made me so angry because it shines the light that this is america when it isnt. it clearly worked because it has skewed your view greatly.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Ben_London.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ben_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond reputeBen_London. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,814,713.83
Total Points: 2,858,085.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
Aside from the brothers and Haye there are hardly any other athletic Heavyweights out there
European heavyweights like Pulev, Boytsov, Pianeta, Platov, Dettweiler, Olouken, Pala, Wach, Wawrzyk, Roth, Koeber, Bidenko, Bakhtov, Gerber, and of course Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko are all in great shape.

Vitali threw over 100 punches in each of the last three rounds yesterday - amazing stamina for an age 38, 6'7" boxer!
Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM
HM_Luke
Contender

Rep Power: 5 HM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond reputeHM_Luke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,775.30

How did Haye 'duck' them?

1) Haye had a injury. K brothers get injured a lot, it's nothing new to their fans.

2) Quitali knew Haye wouldn't accept these terms, so in theory Quitali ducked Haye?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:38 PM
J.R
Banned

Rep Power: 0 J.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond reputeJ.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,321,555.27
Dem Cyann stop the Locket Man!!! BIG UPS on ur Return G.. - The Gully Gad 3000 posts! - shobox 3,000 posts - ??? Cheers homey. A toast to 3K - mangler You're back, so am I. Lets drink! Whoo! - mangler 
Happy holidays Locke - mangler heres to you homie - markbnlv Have some corn's for the next episode of lost bro. - Grand Champ Have a cookie, amigo - El Pachuco You have to have something to eat while you watch Lost - Raider Monkz 
drown your sorrows!! - -veteran420- I always knew Locke was dead. - Flab Owed you a beer. Finally. - Libido Sanchez One of the sites classiest posters! - JAB5239 Quality Poster...here have a beer mate - BritishBoxing92 
Good poster !! - Mucus cheers - MARKBNLV have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Congrats on 10K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  - iBreakbeat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler jr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - ??? Gay and Lesbian Pride - Savino Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Sir TomJones Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sir TomJones Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Sir TomJones Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sir TomJones Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ironfist View Post
European heavyweights like Pulev, Boytsov, Pianeta, Platov, Dettweiler, Olouken, Pala, Wach, Wawrzyk, Roth, Koeber, Bidenko, Bakhtov, Gerber, and of course Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko are all in great shape.

Vitali threw over 100 punches in each of the last three rounds yesterday - amazing stamina for an age 38, 6'7" boxer!
Never heard of them...
Old 12-13-2009, 04:39 PM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,512,170,624.58
Total Points: 2,071,713,104,415.16
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

I doubt that's him...
Old 12-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 303,536,834,911,000.31
Total Points: 303,536,835,014,799.06
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ironfist View Post
Haye chickened out of a fight with Wladimir in June, and then backed out of fight with Vitali in September.

Then he signed a contract with similar terms to fight Valuev, who he must rematch in one of his next three fights. Don King has options on Haye's next three fights.

You are an irrational David Haye nuthugger - he's not nearly as good as you imagine him to be.

Read my predictions on Haye versus either Klits idiot. Am not a buttlicker like you i tell it like it is, Klits by KO over Haye anytime anywhere.

Now back to the subject at hand, Am glad Haye "chicken" out, Signing your life away to a contract worse than a Don King contract would be suicidal.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:48 PM
starjammer
Sheriff

Rep Power: 33 starjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,927,006,324,483.36
Total Points: 1,933,242,506,962.41
happy st pattys.. - Howlin' Wolf S - S a m u r a i T - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i R - S a m u r a i 
J - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i E - S a m u r a i 
R - S a m u r a i Let's get the collection completed! - S a m u r a i &amp;quot;........&amp;quot; - S a m u r a i Another. - S a m u r a i Last one. - S a m u r a i 
merry xmas - Subtraction All good students bring an apple for their teacher :D (worth some extra credit, yeah?) - *Boss Lady* Ridding the Internet of one  illiterate cunt at a time! - *Boss Lady* Boxing Scene's bestest English teacher EVER! x - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab 
Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekscape View Post
Stop acting like you're Johnson you lying no life *******... No way you're Johnson cause you paid your bets right after the fight was over... What the hell fighter looses a fight and immedietly goes on boxingscene to pay his e-point bets... fkn losers these days
exactly...why the hell would you be concerned with logging onto a boxing forum to pay your e-bets. What, did he do it from the dressing room? Before or after he kicked himself for that bad performance? Come on...that's the last thing someone would be concerned with.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:50 PM
starjammer
Sheriff

Rep Power: 33 starjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond reputestarjammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,927,006,324,483.36
Total Points: 1,933,242,506,962.41
happy st pattys.. - Howlin' Wolf S - S a m u r a i T - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i R - S a m u r a i 
J - S a m u r a i A - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i M - S a m u r a i E - S a m u r a i 
R - S a m u r a i Let's get the collection completed! - S a m u r a i &amp;quot;........&amp;quot; - S a m u r a i Another. - S a m u r a i Last one. - S a m u r a i 
merry xmas - Subtraction All good students bring an apple for their teacher :D (worth some extra credit, yeah?) - *Boss Lady* Ridding the Internet of one  illiterate cunt at a time! - *Boss Lady* Boxing Scene's bestest English teacher EVER! x - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab 
Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i 

Unless you want to tell me that Johnson threw the fight so his friends on boxingscene would win some e-points. Then I might be intrigued