No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Drinkin on some johnnie walker black, and playing some bones with my buddies at the shop. We gonna have a doughnut contest in the parking lot in a few minutes. My money is on the procharged Mustang.
    well good for the Procharged owner of the Stinger ... tell him i'll hook him up with any mod he needs help with ... i'm a Technician for Ford ...

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
      Sorry drunk langers, I'm laying off the sauce until the new year.

I might have some wine tomorrow night, but only a glass or two.

I'm on a major health kick right now.

In fact, let me bump Green Tea Lang. I feel like talking to myself.

awwwwwww......... no bueno .......... why would you ever lay off ... sooo disappointed vicky

Comment

Sorry drunk langers, I'm laying off the sauce until the new year.

I might have some wine tomorrow night, but only a glass or two.

I'm on a major health kick right now.

In fact, let me bump Green Tea Lang. I feel like talking to myself.

nobody gives a ****, *****.
        wheres mang at?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          well good for the Procharged owner of the Stinger ... tell him i'll hook him up with any mod he needs help with ... i'm a Technician for Ford ...
          He edged out a nasty cammed, full bolt on LS1 Camaro. Really, it was hard to claim a winner. My buddy in Fox shredded his Nitto 555rs to nothing, so we gave him the win, lol. Ford tech, eh? I might hit you up in the spring. I'm a ****s hair away from getting a 03 Cobra. I'm already dreaming on on **** I can't afford to mod it. 2.3 Whipple.......

Comment

awwwwwww......... no bueno .......... why would you ever lay off ... sooo disappointed vicky
            Because liquor is poison and ruins my beauty.
            Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            nobody gives a ****, *****.
            wheres mang at?
            Fuk off loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              He edged out a nasty cammed, full bolt on LS1 Camaro. Really, it was hard to claim a winner. My buddy in Fox shredded his Nitto 555rs to nothing, so we gave him the win, lol. Ford tech, eh? I might hit you up in the spring. I'm a ****s hair away from getting a 03 Cobra. I'm already dreaming on on **** I can't afford to mod it. 2.3 Whipple.......
              well good for you man... that's my car too ... such a fukin beast ... 390HP stock ... only cuz ford wanted to take it easy on our pockets with insurance by keeping it under 400, new cold air intake, exhaust , pulleys, slicks ... and they all push 11 secs and are smoking lambos, vipers and Ferrari's ... i've now been converted to a diesel tech only cuz i make way way more money that way , but i still supercharge and mod mustangs on the side

Comment

well good for you man... that's my car too ... such a fukin beast ... 390HP stock ... only cuz ford wanted to take it easy on our pockets with insurance by keeping it under 400, new cold air intake, exhaust , pulleys, slicks ... and they all push 11 secs and are smoking lambos, vipers and Ferrari's ... i've now been converted to a diesel tech only cuz i make way way more money that way , but i still supercharge and mod mustangs on the side
                Man, good to see another Terminator guy on here. I could have picked one up this past spring, but family **** came up. Now that I have some more toy money to spend, I looking for a Oxford White, or a Sonic Blue. Finding a un-modded Cobra is harder to find then Bin Laden, though. I want to start with a near as stock one as I can find.

Comment

Because liquor is poison and ruins my beauty.

Fuk off loser.
                  I heard your **** smells like rotting cottage cheese...

Comment

• 10 bottles of vodka in 7 days. My liver is in constant pain.

Comment

• thrilla is drunk rite now as a matter of fact.......

Comment

Working...
                      X