Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-25-2009, 05:40 PM
dans
Journeyman

Rep Power: 23 dans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond reputedans has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,580,970.88
Total Points: 57,954,848.33
Couldnt give Karma, credit where credits due :) - GreatJoe Its mental monday on NSB! - mr.crust first past the post.2k posts - mr.crust for a super poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 Its never too early for a cold one - Kevin Jesus 
Hey, here's a drink. - Libido Sanchez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
I don't understand it either.......maybe Floyd had a better charisma among fighters. Barrera hates Pac too. The only Fighters who like Pac is Diaz and Morales. Both went to the Philippines to have a good time and met Manny. Hatton and Barrera refused an invitation.........Marquez wasn't invited.
Wait Diaz is alive?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Heretic
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,399.06

Marquez and Nacho picked Pacquiao over Cotto.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:18 PM
cyutetrick
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 cyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,810.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillaz View Post
I don't believe a single analyst believed JMM was robbed. Some thought the two fights could've gone either way, but I've never heard anybody say JMM was robbed. If Marquez really thought he was robbed, that fat-ass don't deserve a rematch with Pacman. There were 4 Knockdowns in 24 rounds of their duality, and it wasn't the man from the Philippines who hit the deck.
huh??? So knockdowns decide a fight so i guess you had holt beating bradley dude knockdowns that arguement is weak and old..... If marquez really though he was robbed what??? that fat-ass dont deserve a rematch wtf are you trying to say in that??? Anyways if both fights could have gone either way why doesnt marquez deserve a rematch, you're right noone may have said marquez was robbed but many believed marquez won including several analyst in the phillipines get off pacmans dick and get your facts and arguements straight, i dont care who is your favorite fighter (clearly pac is somewhere there) but dude repetitve and dumb arguements are exactly why many are kind of sick of all these pacquiao fans...
Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 PM
cyutetrick
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 cyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,810.49

ohh and fighters are bitter over the pacquiao loses because they're athletes. boxing is their craft its normal dude. The most competitive athletes are often the biggest sore losers. Michael jordan was a sore loser.. but he was the best and most competitve. It's not the right thing to be bitter but its completely normal i bet at least 80% of the people in nsb would act the same way. I mean imagine going through months of prep for one fight, believing your going to win and this guy beats u and makes it look easy....
Old 11-25-2009, 06:27 PM
h2k
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 h2k has a spectacular aura abouth2k has a spectacular aura abouth2k has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 13,266.61

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
... than the latter?

Hatton, De La Hoya keeps on picking PAC's opponents to beat him. Marquez never give Manny props even though they fought on equal terms. I mean, is it just me or what. Give your thoughts and why???
It's called bitterness they just can't swallow that the smaller pacquiao that come's up from devision to another devision just gave them the most brutal beatings in their entire career that makes them think of retirement.