No announcement yet.

Only ETHNIC fighters from UK can BOX/ The rest of the UK is ONE DIMENSIONAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    BRITS should be proud of Khan and Haye and be ashamed of Hatton and Froch. PPL from outside of the UK make fun of the boxing skills of Hatton and Froch. They look complete amateurs when they fight. Im telling you from first hand experience they give the UK a bad name. Everytime I talk about British fighters ppl bring these 2 up and say how one dimensional they are and that boxers from UK have never been taught how to box.

Khan and Haye (and maybe Kell Brook) on the other hand are the only current exceptions. Everytime you see them fight you can clearly see that they know how to box. Theyre everything but one dimensional.

This lead me thinking that maybe it hasn't got to do where youre from but what you are. If you think about it most of the 'great' white fighters from the UK have been one dimensional: Hatton, Froch and Calzaghe.

Most of the 'great' ethnic fighters from the UK have been very skillfull: "Naseem Hamed, Lennox Lewis, Amir Khan and David Haye"
    We dont look at things that way this side and I'm sure we dont need this.

Comment

hes rite, white boxers only have good chins but unfortunetly very little skill to compensate.
      Look at Rocky marciano...just a tough brawler with a good chin but no boxing skill, same applies to Ricky Hatton and the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympia77 View Post
        hes rite, white boxers only have good chins but unfortunetly very little skill to compensate.
        Look at Rocky marciano...just a tough brawler with a good chin but no boxing skill, same applies to Ricky Hatton and the list goes on and on.
        dont forget willie pep in ur list

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post
          I know you're mad cuz most of you are white guys but cmon be honoust maybe its in the DNA. Just be honoust about it you guys.

I love all your bait threads..

Comment

and Jimmy Hill!

Comment

ok, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Roy jones, B-Hop, Pwill, Pernell Whitaker, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard aren't ethnic americans either then.... hell no americans are ethnic americans. Your dumbass logic can't only apply to the UK y'know.

Comment

LMAO - do you even know what the word 'ethnic' means?

If anyone is ethnic in Britain, it would most likely be Hatton and Froch....learn english first before posting such silly posts!

Comment

ts is clearly insecure and feels the need to convince himself with such ****ty threads

Comment

So Sould I have said 'coloured' instead of 'ethnic'?

Comment

At least Froch hasn't been KTFO'd like your ethnic heroes.

Comment

Working...
                      X