Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Boxingwizard
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Boxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,915,195,224.12
Total Points: 44,975,660,453.69
Default Dawson haters please go away.

It's understandable that you can't appreciate the sweet science, and all you look for is knockouts, your opinions are worthless. And it's sad that you can't appreciate a multi-dimensional boxer like Dawson.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Iceta
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 Iceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond reputeIceta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 274,116.72
Gettin your collection started - mangler You need some beer man - mangler Merry Xmas - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGuyX View Post
It's understandable that you can't appreciate the sweet science, and all you look for is knockouts, your opinions are worthless. And it's sad that you can't appreciate a multi-dimensional boxer like Dawson.
Man, I'm gonna be the first one on here that is gonna give Chad props for that performance. I was blown away. Real talk. Even though I'm not a Dawson fan, I still got to recognize his slick style. The part of the fight of where I've got to criticize is of how Glen Johnson grew old overnight. His punches had no snap on them at all, and he constantly pawed with his jab. I still want to see Chad Dawson fight Tavoris Cloud, but I'm gonna let Dawson enjoy his win and not criticize him or praise him as far as his out of the ring decisions until we see what he is interested in. Kellerman will get ready to ask him what his move his next. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hopkins-Dawson fight as long as Hopkins hasn't grown as old as Johnson did and he looks good against Enrique and Roy Jones. Dawson did run a little too much for my taste in the last two rounds, but still an outstanding performance. And I'm getting ready to donate my points to you.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Pugilistic™
Underrated

Rep Power: 30 Pugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,614,496,070,900.28
Total Points: 15,614,497,077,472.58
You the man.  Thanks again for the video - Spiegelo Thanks for the GIF and its perfect too - slicksouthpaw16 Gifs :D - T-97 a toast. to the greatest idiot ever......flawless. - Left Hook Tua Have a cookie you helpful bastard - Spiegelo 
5K Post Award (from a white guy who people think is black to another white guy who people think is black) - DWiens421 5k. Congrats. - Silencers have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead I support underage drinkin homey - mangler 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Good/great posters deserve recognition! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Dawson dominated a fighter who gave him fits previously so well done.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Pugilistic™
Underrated

Rep Power: 30 Pugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,614,496,070,900.28
Total Points: 15,614,497,077,472.58
You the man.  Thanks again for the video - Spiegelo Thanks for the GIF and its perfect too - slicksouthpaw16 Gifs :D - T-97 a toast. to the greatest idiot ever......flawless. - Left Hook Tua Have a cookie you helpful bastard - Spiegelo 
5K Post Award (from a white guy who people think is black to another white guy who people think is black) - DWiens421 5k. Congrats. - Silencers have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead I support underage drinkin homey - mangler 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Good/great posters deserve recognition! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGuyX View Post
I'm actually puzzled on how so many people are disappointed that Dawson didn't stop Johnson.

Johnson has a granite chin, no way was Dawson stopping him.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Boxingwizard
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Boxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,915,195,224.12
Total Points: 44,975,660,453.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceta View Post
Man, I'm gonna be the first one on here that is gonna give Chad props for that performance. I was blown away. Real talk. Even though I'm not a Dawson fan, I still got to recognize his slick style. The part of the fight of where I've got to criticize is of how Glen Johnson grew old overnight. His punches had no snap on them at all, and he constantly pawed with his jab. I still want to see Chad Dawson fight Tavoris Cloud, but I'm gonna let Dawson enjoy his win and not criticize him or praise him as far as his out of the ring decisions until we see what he is interested in. Kellerman will get ready to ask him what his move his next. I wouldn't mind seeing a Hopkins-Dawson fight as long as Hopkins hasn't grown as old as Johnson did and he looks good against Enrique and Roy Jones. Dawson did run a little too much for my taste in the last two rounds, but still an outstanding performance. And I'm getting ready to donate my points to you.
This isn't direct at you because you can analyze right and you understand talent. This is directed at those that say "Dawson sucks, Dawson is boring, Dawson is one-dimensional" without giving a good explanation why.