Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing Adventures of Carl Froch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Adventures of Carl Froch...

"Is this the best Dirrell can do? Repeatedly smacking me in the face and making me look like a slow, lumbering **** all night long? He's gonna have to do better than that if he wants to beat the Cobra."

"Go on, baby. You're doing really well. Keep walking forward and doing fuck all!"

"I'm in close right here, so you're gonna see me deliver some slick shots to this cheeky American, comin' over to my home town - I'm gonna rabbit punch him ten times and then get away with it."

"Another great night's work for the Cobra there, where I showed everyone me Ray Robinsonesque silky smooth skills. You get points for walking forward and rabbing punching in this sport, and that's why the Cobra is still undefeated. Well done me."

haha! brilliant.

Comment

I think Froch was just thinking about doing his hot girlfriend after a 10 week bedroom ban. I wonder if he was able to get close to her or she proved as elusive as Dirrell.

Comment

Carl Froch could have been KO'ed in the First, and still be a happy man. His Girl is so good looking.

Comment

Yeah, he's definitely punching above his weight outside the ring.

Comment

cant believe that froch thinks his punching power is on par with the likes of hearns, p4p hearns is one of the top 3 hardest punchers in history!!!

as for froch he vastly overrates his skills, he thinks he could have beat benn, eubank and collins!!! knowing froch he probably thinks he can do it on the same night!!!

kess - put this guy in his place.

Comment

Nice one! Green K for you!

Comment

what actually happened...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  what actually happened...

Froch landed one punch and pushed Andre to the mat?

Comment

And then Froch goes home with his belt, counts his money and nails his ***y girl.

Poor guy hey.

Comment

Working...
                    X