Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Benncollinsaad
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 337,817.93
Cheers for green k man - The Jackal Cheers! - Carnivore 
Default Golota shoulda been the one

Had he gotten the right psychiatrist care, that is. He had all the tools and the talent in the world to become the nr.1 heavyweight. If you think you've seen the real Golota against Lewis or Brewster, you are dead wrong. That wasn't even half of him. We already went thru the Lewis fight situation. I think that also shows his strength. A normal guy with a panic attack that gets injected with lydocaine would not go in the ring. But screw that.

The way he dismantled Bowe and was beating Michael Grant before he quit showed what he was made of.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Special K
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Special K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond reputeSpecial K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,699.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
Had he gotten the right psychiatrist care, that is. He had all the tools and the talent in the world to become the nr.1 heavyweight. If you think you've seen the real Golota against Lewis or Brewster, you are dead wrong. That wasn't even half of him. We already went thru the Lewis fight situation. I think that also shows his strength. A normal guy with a panic attack that gets injected with lydocaine would not go in the ring. But screw that.

The way he dismantled Bowe and was beating Michael Grant before he quit showed what he was made of.

Heh heh. He did retire Bowe in that second fight, but I don't think he was ever the same himself.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Яша
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Яша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond reputeЯша has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,802.46

Quote:

you have to take that with a grain of salt. just because andrew say he got injected with lydocaine doesnt make it true, he could have exagerated it. anyway there is no excuses he got his ass whooped by lewis, thats a fact. didnt foreman also say he was drugged before the ali fight?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Benncollinsaad
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Benncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond reputeBenncollinsaad has a reputation beyond repute

I think he got a lotta smack about his foul play in the US medias, while some of their own fighters that did the same didn't get as much. Maybe I'm wrong, but its my impression. He certainly has a loyal fanbase there, but mostly among Polish-Americans.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Benncollinsaad
Banned

He also got screwed against Ruiz and Byrd. That he beat Chris Byrd in his prime is yet another testament to his skills.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:15 AM
NigelBenn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 NigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond reputeNigelBenn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,146,162.23
Total Points: 1,204,044.07

the nearly man of heavyweight boxing. Liked watching him, could throw great combinations, just a pity the red mist appeared often.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Benncollinsaad
Banned

I'm really sad that we never got to see the real Golota on that night against Lewis. That would be an unforgettable fight!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 AM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,844,894,401.66
Total Points: 86,932,740,047.31
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
I'm really sad that we never got to see the real Golota on that night against Lewis. That would be an unforgettable fight!
co-sign
id still pull for lewis though,but who knows