Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 628,351.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoetoe View Post
i think they're just as skilled as the lower divisions. they just have bad form.
Huh????

Quote:
Originally Posted by -23- View Post
physics.while you have once in a blue moon athletes like lebron james and dwight howard who ****ed it in the ass, its always going to be dificult for a bigger guy to do what the smaller guys do.smaller guys they waste less energy, because they are smaller.
I understand them being slower, and throwing less punches, thats obvious.

But they look like UFC fighters this days. No coordination, no boxing skills(Only 2 or 3 HWs have),no condition,ect,ect,ect
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Idgas
vas Normandy

Rep Power: 16 Idgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond reputeIdgas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,119,275.19
Total Points: 2,141,609.59
For your great efforts! - jazluvr449 Another for the final sig! Thanks again! - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
Huh????
they look awkward doing the same things that more coordinated boxers do.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Random1
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Random1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond reputeRandom1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,419,871.66
Total Points: 15,426,655.55

I personally think it's because there are fewer guys at or near the top with the heavyweights. Sometimes if I'm watching FNF, I'll watch two smaller guys who are less experienced or talented, and I have a hard time dealing with it because it's so ugly, so it's not like there aren't guys who don't have good skills at the lower weights. We're spoiled with the top guys who do it so well... the Mayweathers, Cottos, etc. who are at the top of deep divisions with a lot of guys fighting.

Why is this? I tend to agree with the other sports causing trouble. Football and basketball basically demand that you be big for most of the positions, and if you are good enough to be wanted, they'll hand you tons of money up front. Baseball maybe not so much, but it helps in a lot of cases. In boxing, your size doesn't matter, you can go out and do it. A guy who weighs 140 and wants to do sports can't even look at football or basketball, so boxing suddenly is more appealing. And with the money, there isn't that much to be made if you aren't all that good. Sure you'll get a couple thousand bucks, but you've had to pay for your training too, it's not going to make you rich.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Akucapri
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Akucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,597,097,941.08
Total Points: 15,607,215,388.56
Good poster - jazluvr449 

David Haye is stepping up to re-light the division.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,376,964.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
I mean, Im not trying to hate on anybody, its a legit question.

Why is that the HWs this days look unskilled compare to other divisions.

I mean take into account Wald and Vitaly for HWs they are the best skilled of the bunch, but if you try to put any of them, with any top 10 fighter from lets say the SMW division, they get school bad.

Why the HW division is full half ass fighters or just regular guys, that in other division would get blown away?
because these fat bastards have no discipline.