Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-25-2009, 12:36 AM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 106,744.70
One of the few objective fight fans, and not a stan. - street bully 
Default Floyd haters strike again!

Seriously, you never cease to impress me. First you hate him because he's arrogant, loud, obnoxious, whatever. You hate the "Money" persona and all that. Then, when he's humble and easygoing (I'm talking about the Brian Kenny interview posted earlier) you attack him for not being entertaining?!

How can you possibly adhere to this double standard? People were insulting him for not insulting Kenny! This is so pathetic it's even hard to describe. It's like y'all have a pathological need to go against Floyd. He didn't give ANY reason for people to insult him, but since they always try to find SOMETHING, they decided to attack precisely that. You are mad at him for not giving you the opportunity to attack him. That **** is lame and childish as f*ck!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Dambala
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Dambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond reputeDambala has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 385,740.86
Total Points: 477,820.31
heres to you homie - markbnlv No Message - MARKBNLV 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito yuca View Post
Seriously, you never cease to impress me. First you hate him because he's arrogant, loud, obnoxious, whatever. You hate the "Money" persona and all that. Then, when he's humble and easygoing (I'm talking about the Brian Kenny interview posted earlier) you attack him for not being entertaining?!

How can you possibly adhere to this double standard? People were insulting him for not insulting Kenny! This is so pathetic it's even hard to describe. It's like y'all have a pathological need to go against Floyd. He didn't give ANY reason for people to insult him, but since they always try to find SOMETHING, they decided to attack precisely that. You are mad at him for not giving you the opportunity to attack him. That **** is lame and childish as f*ck!
Tito, why you're so red homie?
Old 09-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,219,746,936,710.19
Total Points: 55,249,879,422,594.73
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

I found that VERY weird also. Everyone said boring. Mayweather has been humble as of late and people continue to hate. Then people question his drawing power, so he couldn't draw at the live gate (Mayweather's fault) and when the PPVs is above 1mill, JMM was the draw. It's crazy man.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:42 AM
upinurgirlsguts

Rep Power: 62 2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,287,597,148,632.30
Total Points: 10,288,608,120,649.47
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez &amp;quot;unlike floyd&amp;quot; was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Calm down homie. Its nothing serious. Floyd's life will not be affected by any of us here on the net.

I appreciate this Floyd. Something must have clicked internally. If the fight DID do 900,000 +, it goes to show that he can be a humble Floyd and still sell a fight.

If he fights Mosley, though, I'd LOVE to see the arrogant Floyd cuz Mosley will reciprocate and it will make for good TV.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 AM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 tito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond reputetito yuca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dambala View Post
Tito, why you're so red homie?
Some Margarito fan once said that I'd be red forever and sent me some red K that put me down thousands of points. I don't know how that works, all I get is green K and the points thing says -10,000
Old 09-25-2009, 12:52 AM
tito yuca
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
I found that VERY weird also. Everyone said boring. Mayweather has been humble as of late and people continue to hate. Then people question his drawing power, so he couldn't draw at the live gate (Mayweather's fault) and when the PPVs is above 1mill, JMM was the draw. It's crazy man.
I know, I find the arrogant Floyd entertaining most of the time, but he CAN get pretty obnoxious. However, I've always preferred the humble Floyd, I believe that's who he truly is, and he's much more accesible that way. You can still be easygoing and talk a little trash when fight time comes, just as long as you don't go overboard and you show charisma.