Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Cleto_Reyes
Canelo Power

Rep Power: 40 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,962,823,219,946,580.75
Total Points: 1,972,441,676,023,582.00
soy puro mexicano - Primera amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! 
chur - Capaedia Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr 
funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 
For integrity - Tyler_Durden thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 
Default You know you're Mexican.....

You might of already seen this but i'l post it anyway

You Know You're Mexican When...

You have ever been hit by a chancla.

You grew up scared by something called "El Cucuy." (AKA the boogie man)

Others tell you to stop screaming when you are really just talking.

You light a candle on the night of the Lotto drawing.

You use your lips to point something out.

You constantly refer to cereal as "con fleis".

Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to call you to dinner even if it's a one bedroom apartment.

You can dance ranchera, cumbia or salsa without music.

You use "manteca" (lard) instead of olive oil and can't figure out why your booty is getting bigger.

You call your sneakers "tenees".

You have at least thirty cousins.

You can't imagine anyone not liking spicy food.

You are in a 5-passenger car with 7 people in it and a person shouting "subanse, todavia caben".

Whenever you feel under the weather, you compulsively dab on some "Vics" vapor rub all over your chest and inside your nostrils.

Your mom packs your "lonchera" everyday.

You or someone you know uses "Tres Flores" in their hair.

Tamales, champurrado, posole and menudo (all Mexican foods) are must haves on Thanksgiving.

There is more Corona than punch at little Juanito's birthday party.

There is at least one member in your family name Maria, Guadalupe, Juan, Jose, or Jesus.

You've gone to the Pulgamarket every weekend for years.

You step into a house that has all those little figurines taking up every inch of space on/under the TV.

You have a porcelain cat, dog, Buddha, or elephant in your living room.

You have plastic slipcovers on your sofas.

You swear "Choco Mil" is the same as Slim Fast and try to lose weight by drinking it. (Choco Mil is more or less Chocolate milk)

You have a drunk uncle/aunt.

You're still afraid to open that umbrella in your house.

You not only know who Don Francisco from Sabado Gigante is, but you tell people he's your tio.

Your mother, tia (aunt) or hermana's hair is blackcherry, "Sun in" red or a burgundy that would make Celia Cruz jealous.

You always try to find out what town another fellow Latino's family is from.

You have ever had to "beepiar" a friend on their pager.

You wear your Sunday best to do laundry at the laundrymat and go grocery shopping.

You have told your kid not to walk the floor barefoot or they'll catch a cold.

You go to a wedding or Quinceañera, gossip about how bad the comida is, but be the first to take a plato (plate) to go.

You have a bottle of Tapatio in your purse.

Your cousins are delinquents / hootchies.

You have a chola (gangster) in your barrio (neighborhood) named "La Flaca" who's bigger than a house.

You think Cristina trumps Oprah any day.

Just about everyone you meet can't understand that Mexican is an ethnic group not a race and that Mexicans come in all shades and physical features.

You know a chola named "La Shy Girl" who is loud and obnoxious.

You need to point out how much something you just bought cost.

You go to a gringa friend's house for dinner and don't understand the concept of sitting at a table.

You've tried to bring a mango back to the US from Mexico, and a bonus point if you actually made it all the way home with it.

You have a bottle of Bacardi or Tequila in your house right now.

You drive a "Cheby", an "Ohsmobeel" or a "Bolswahgon"
Old 08-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Nemisis
ME LA PELAN

Rep Power: 15 Nemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 513,624,773,618.07
Total Points: 592,362,703,764.80
for hosting a good game - Tripmywire99 cheers , bud. - Left Hook Tua Yes you do get gifts!!  For 1000 posts, have a new TV. - ABOSWORTH 1K Posts! Brindis! - Perro 2000 posts - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Congrats on 2k.. - Izrock No Message - Tha_Greatest 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - siablo14 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

pretty funny. Every time I see George Lopez I think he knows my family. the Wait for me people.lol
Old 08-30-2009, 09:12 PM
xcaret
Banned

Rep Power: 0 xcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond reputexcaret has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,228,940.23
Total Points: 1,414,426.42
Welcome back! - RiZOOM Dinamita! - Vegeta 10 THOUSAND POSTS! - ЯiZO EL MAS MACHO! - Stewie mucho gracias for the avatar , mi amigo. - Left Hook Tua 
Thanks - Enayze 

You've tried to bring a mango back to the US from Mexico, and a bonus point if you actually made it all the way home with it.

My mom never listens, always gets caught lmfao
Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 PM
shyboirank#1
Contender

Rep Power: 8 shyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond reputeshyboirank#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,808.50
Total Points: 50,976.78

im mexican 100% hahah
Old 08-31-2009, 01:22 AM
.WaRCoTTo.
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 .WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,367,520,524.33
Total Points: 72,367,578,292.74
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

LMAO I drive a Cheby!..

those are maad precise!..lol..good ****
Old 08-31-2009, 05:08 AM
Boxer1590
123lb Champion!

Rep Power: 8 Boxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxer1590 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 133,384.16

I'm assuming a chancla is the same thing as a chancleta? Where I grew up we call them chancletas.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Cleto_Reyes
Canelo Power

Rep Power: 40 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
soy puro mexicano - Primera amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! 
chur - Capaedia Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr 
funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 
For integrity - Tyler_Durden thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTS View Post
I'm assuming a chancla is the same thing as a chancleta? Where I grew up we call them chancletas.
Yeah... Flip flops
Old 08-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 166 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,783,712,484,314.55
Total Points: 12,893,768,267,420.19
Have some wine man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led 
Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led 
Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

................When you think George Lopez is funny.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Cleto_Reyes
Canelo Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
................When you think George Lopez is funny.

He's Hilarious. Dont you think?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 166 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,783,712,484,314.55
Total Points: 12,893,768,267,420.19
Have some wine man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- "Drunk Lang" - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led 
Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led 
Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
He's Hilarious. Dont you think?
Not particularly. With him its all the same ****:

"Eehh... Look at me.. Mexicans do this.. lalala... White people do that.. brat da da..."

WE GET IT. WHITE PEOPLE DIFFER FROM LATINO PEOPLE.