Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 08-28-2009, 03:11 PM
GJC
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 GJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond reputeGJC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020,399.65
Total Points: 2,060,192.96
To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage good poster - Counter right Excellent Poster. - Barnburner A cold pint for a knowlegeable old bastard - The Surgeon Super-Poster-- from McG - McGoorty 
You look like you need a proper DRINK - McGoorty This stuff should help the faculties - McGoorty Rest in peace old friend! - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by St Lion View Post
wow, one of the worst titles run's ever? he made 25 defences of his title. the record for title defences and beat some atg's and hall of famers.

would like to hear ya resons why you don't rate louis
Don't start him off, its psychological I think. He probably got beat up by a Louis look alike
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Gettin Jiggy
---------------

Rep Power: 9 Gettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,908.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemanspoper View Post
I think you need to stop creating threads personally.Your threads suck and you yourself offer nothing to debates instead running off to go start a thread in the mmGAY forum,Tell you what,How about you go to the mmGAY forum and you stay there because as much as most here dislike me,They will agree in saying that you are a class A clown

Now take Benncollinsaad(who has changed his avatar yet again)and run along and actually go watch some old boxing tapes and then you can discuss boxing and it's history in the boxing history section
you little *****, i help put your bar on red! ha ha ha! no one likes you and everyone knows your an a alt! FACT
Old 08-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Shambleton
Iambic Pentameter

Rep Power: 38 Shambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond reputeShambleton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,826,087,032.87
Total Points: 4,826,213,787.18
Drink up lad!!! - msagrain Sorry, I couldn't think of anything important or witty to say. - RiZOOM 12 inch Brighton special! - Chunk On Me - Roocky Watch those French bastards lose, Cunts - travi$ 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Congrats on 3k posts. Here's to many more - ??? Get it down ya son. - RED ARMY glad your back bro! - Melly-Mel Happy birthday. And welcome back. - 917-30 
Celebration!!!!  Welcome back and happy birthday my friend!!!! - abosworth I need your tasty girthy British meat in my cornhole now. I'd love to play with you little English Dingaling and put it in my mouth. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - Mizzou On the house, hun - TRAVI$ Premature Ejaculation Party for you 5K post. - Mizzou To: Jambo - TRAVI$ 
It's &amp;quot;The Spaghetti Monster Delusion&amp;quot; by Dick Rawkins. - OASIS_LAD Have a drink - mangler have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chunk Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - Chav Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Chav 

Why can't they both be remembered as great fighters?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:32 PM
princemanspoper
Banned

Rep Power: 0 princemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,287.04

Quote:
you little *****, i help put your bar on red! ha ha ha! no one likes you and everyone knows your an a alt! FACT

This would imply that you have some type of evidence that I am an alt,Oh wait this was an actual accusation.Do you know what an actual fact is?

A fact is statement that can be checked and confirmed.Can you actually confirm that I am an alt? Do you have any form of evidence that suggests that I am an alternate account?

What you are using is speculation,A baseless accusation that simply cannot be proven and it's an accusation is wearing so thin that even those who irst accused can't be bothered to use it no longer

As to you giving me red Karma,The fact that you seem so proud that have given me so in some sad and pathetic way to try and discredit me really does speak volume about your life or lack of

I think you need to get out more son
Old 08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Gettin Jiggy
---------------

Rep Power: 9 Gettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond reputeGettin Jiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,908.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by princemanspoper View Post
This would imply that you have some type of evidence that I am an alt,Oh wait this was an actual accusation.Do you know what an actual fact is?

A fact is statement that can be checked and confirmed.Can you actually confirm that I am an alt? Do you have any form of evidence that suggests that I am an alternate account?

What you are using is speculation,A baseless accusation that simply cannot be proven and it's an accusation is wearing so thin that even those who irst accused can't be bothered to use it no longer

As to you giving me red Karma,The fact that you seem so proud that have given me so in some sad and pathetic way to try and discredit me really does speak volume about your life or lack of

I think you need to get out more son
you and slimey limey are the same person! it's so obvious
Old 08-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,563,477,774.80
Total Points: 37,563,578,369.72
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

turns out hes actually tunny or something
Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 PM
mickey malone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 mickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,238,704,061.32
Total Points: 2,248,931,833.87
1000 posts right around the bend...congrats! - JAB5239 For bringing up Schmeling's classy actions! - poet682006 Nothing But Respect For You Mate - 0Rooster4Life0 To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage For fighting the Wanker Snopkins - HaglerSteelChin 
Well deserved. - Barnburner you need this for floyd - Weltschmerz kick this old butt hurt faqqot - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylem122 View Post
turns out hes actually tunny or something
Nah... It's Slimey & Princeman, the only husband & wife team on BSF..
Old 08-28-2009, 04:54 PM
merjohn32
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 merjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond reputemerjohn32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,135,298,340.58
Total Points: 2,130,333,841.61
for you dude - Talisayen para sayo pre - peyk-peyk ayan superman para sayo - Talisayen ito isa pa sayo pre - peyk-peyk tol gift ko sayo.. - alexpz 
another one.. - alexpz yamashita treasure bro. lol - JM1 superman para sayo pare! - chinoy super pre - Bruz Li Baggin bday cake - Akinapepemo 
Enjoy! - gopi11 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Autism - ALAXAN_FR 

Both were legendary but Louis probably gets more recognition bacuase he was a heavyweight.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Life On Mars?

Rep Power: 57 Ziggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond reputeZiggy Stardust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,673,629,510,823.69
Total Points: 91,673,629,513,080.27
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon 
Send a message via Yahoo to Ziggy Stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey malone View Post
Either that or they're two halves of a split personality. I may not get along with St. Lion and consider him a bit of a troll but he DOES make some good threads and he's infinately preferable to Slimey/Pooper the two headed alt. If it comes down to Princeheadlimey slamming St. Lion I'll side with St. Lion everyday of the freaking week.

PS. I took St. Lion of ignore as I refuse to give any indirect support to Slimey Poopeater.

Poet
Old 08-29-2009, 07:57 AM
princemanspoper
Banned

Rep Power: 0 princemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these partsprincemanspoper is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,287.04

Quote:
you and slimey limey are the same person! it's so obvious

And yet you failed to produce any form of evidence to confirm your FACT.Baseless accusations are not fact's and that is a FACT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey malone View Post
Malone you're pretty much irrelevant on this forum now,Taunting and mocking you no longer gives me much satisfaction.I stopped taking you seriously the moment I saw your first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet682006 View Post
Either that or they're two halves of a split personality. I may not get along with St. Lion and consider him a bit of a troll but he DOES make some good threads and he's infinately preferable to Slimey/Pooper the two headed alt. If it comes down to Princeheadlimey slamming St. Lion I'll side with St. Lion everyday of the freaking week.

Child molester? or bad genetics?