Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Derek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,148.64
Default Why even smoke weed?

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

THC in weed release a chemical in your brain dopamine, but too much...and when too much is released on the brain then it burns the receptors for bein happy which permanently makes it harder to be happy, thats why the 2nd high aint never like the next. Too much dopamine in the brain is also linked to mental illness'

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm

Last edited by Derek Vinyard; 08-08-2009 at 01:36 PM..
Old 08-07-2009, 08:09 PM
El Ceja
Boxing Scene's Cowboy

Rep Power: 13 El Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,625,738,601.99
Total Points: 2,626,593,022.62
drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tua rules!!!! - Left Hook Tua right back dawg - Makavelli birthday - Mile Kitic To help you stay up today, happy birthday. - J. HITTER 
happy birthday! - mellow_mood celebrate with some hypnotiq! - Sox8055 happy birthday - Makavelli happy birthday - RED ARMY This man was brave enough to admit to his cock obsession, the 1k prize was not enough - TRAVI$ 
Hey Higado, How My Ass Taste? - OTSS Lakers! - Dorian Thanks compa - El Gallo Negro! The sig is tight homie! - Puas we're gonna fukk those fools up in the finals - Makavelli 
game 1 beer homey...cant wait!!! - Makavelli Happy b-day - mangler Congrats on the new place - El Mustang Stay safe Don Golpe - rorymac 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 

TS stfu and get out!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:11 PM
th4l3pr3ch4un
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 th4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond reputeth4l3pr3ch4un has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,907,495.14
Total Points: 43,093,702.19
Fuck Boston! - MizzzouMan You handled yourself admirably my friend!  I'm sorry you had to go through that but it will just make you stronger! - ABOSWORTH Thanks, man! - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to th4l3pr3ch4un

lol whatever you do with your body is your own business... who are you to tell me whats right for me and whats wrong???
I workout almost 7 days a week, im known for overtraining because im a mental case. But i smoke haze 3-4 days a week to relax my mind because im so intense all the time on some energizer bunny ****... i go 110% in the gym, at college, at work, at everything i do.. weed calms me down, and puts me in a relaxed state of mind that helps me reflect and appreciate my hard work.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Derek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond reputeDerek Vinyard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Golpe View Post
TS stfu and get out!!!!
See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow
Old 08-07-2009, 08:13 PM
El Ceja
Boxing Scene's Cowboy

Rep Power: 13 El Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond reputeEl Ceja has a reputation beyond repute
drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tua rules!!!! - Left Hook Tua right back dawg - Makavelli birthday - Mile Kitic To help you stay up today, happy birthday. - J. HITTER 
happy birthday! - mellow_mood celebrate with some hypnotiq! - Sox8055 happy birthday - Makavelli happy birthday - RED ARMY This man was brave enough to admit to his cock obsession, the 1k prize was not enough - TRAVI$ 
Hey Higado, How My Ass Taste? - OTSS Lakers! - Dorian Thanks compa - El Gallo Negro! The sig is tight homie! - Puas we're gonna fukk those fools up in the finals - Makavelli 
game 1 beer homey...cant wait!!! - Makavelli Happy b-day - mangler Congrats on the new place - El Mustang Stay safe Don Golpe - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow
coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
lol whatever you do with your body is your own business... who are you to tell me whats right for me and whats wrong???
I workout almost 7 days a week, im known for overtraining because im a mental case. But i smoke haze 3-4 days a week to relax my mind because im so intense all the time on some energizer bunny ****... i go 110% in the gym, at college, at work, at everything i do.. weed calms me down, and puts me in a relaxed state of mind that helps me reflect and appreciate my hard work.
why the hell would you overtrain? if your a mental case maybe its cuz your not breathing enough when workin out, plus the weed man

dont overtrain, you gotta give your muscles a chance to REBUILD or else the work out is a waste of energy. When you work out you break down your muscles and they gotta have time to rebuild, rest 1 day then go back and train (weight training) - cardio doesnt matter cuz you can do it everyday
Old 08-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Quote:
coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!
Im a fan of the character who overcame his racial boundaries, Im half white, half navajo so cant call me a racist

Since when is it cool to smoke somethin that can make you IMPOTENT?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:17 PM
El Ceja
Boxing Scene's Cowboy

Quote:
Im a fan of the character who overcame his racial boundaries, Im half white, half navajo so cant call me a racist

Since when is it cool to smoke somethin that can make you IMPOTENT?
I smoke it while i'm getting some dome!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Derek Vinyard
Banned

Quote:
I smoke it while i'm getting some dome!!!
you watched a ****o online while smokin weed huh?

Weed is for ******* man, instead of ABUSIN your body you can have self respect and exercise the body and make the heart strong and give your lungs capacity

When you older you dont want lung problems, heart problems, erectal problems, think bout that **** man, quit bein immature
Old 08-07-2009, 08:21 PM
El Ceja
Boxing Scene's Cowboy

Quote:
you watched a ****o online while smokin weed huh?

Weed is for ******* man, instead of ABUSIN your body you can have self respect and exercise the body and make the heart strong and give your lungs capacity

When you older you dont want lung problems, heart problems, erectal problems, think bout that **** man, quit bein immature
p90x son.....