Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide?
Yes. 5 16.67%
No. 25 83.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 07-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Levcon8686
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Levcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond reputeLevcon8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54,281.56
Total Points: 89,771.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewWoodside View Post
I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
You heard he got stabbed in the back of the head. Have any of us actually seen stab wounds to the back of his head? I'm not saying whether it was a murder or a suicide, because the simple fact is we don't know for sure. We're just blindly relying on news stories and hearsay.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-31-2009, 12:01 PM
BoxingPromoter
Celtics Nation

Rep Power: 91 BoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 190,775.05
Total Points: 7,099,554.86
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You're one of my heroes. I love you son. - mickeyb Thanks for the gift. Congrats on passing 7k posts - ??? A round on me - boxing2005 Vitali!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Have a drink on me my friend. - BatTheMan Thanks for getting me into Team Classic. - BattlingNelson Chris gets nothing from me. - BUFFOON 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? 

How f.ucking asinine is this thread? You're asking us to vote on a case where we don't have all of the facts? How the f.uck are we supposed to know if he committed suicide or not? Was any of us, in that hotel room? What basis are we to use to determine if it was suicide or not?...

What a f.ucking retarded piece of sh.it this thread is. Let's respect the dead by not engaging stupid polls like this.....
Old 07-31-2009, 12:02 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,985,379,300.46
Total Points: 1,995,744,542.32
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levcon8686 View Post
You heard he got stabbed in the back of the head. Have any of us actually seen stab wounds to the back of his head? I'm not saying whether it was a murder or a suicide, because the simple fact is we don't know for sure. We're just blindly relying on news stories and hearsay.
You're correct, i've not personally witnessed Artuor's dead body but I have to assume specific details like being stabbed in the head aren't fabricated. The only information we have is that he was choked by a purse and stabbed in the head. Folks can play devil's advocate if they'd like but that's not how people kill themselves.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
billionaire
Banned

Rep Power: 0 billionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these partsbillionaire is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,091.31
Total Points: 266,182.80
Great post on Campbell - Massage Queen For exposing Joe Louis - Slimey Limey Buffalo Bills - siablo14 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - SigmaMu 

i voted no because i thought he was stabbed in the head.......but looking around at information it seems that cant be confirmed.....only way to be sure is with 2nd autopsy....
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
lettdragon
Contender

Rep Power: 0 lettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these partslettdragon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 22.14
Total Points: 16,845.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
The girl is Brazilian and the murder? sucide? took place in Brazil. There have been many incidences like this throughout history that shows countries take care of their own. Innocence notwithstanding. The USA, every country has done this.

Not condoning what's taking place mind you, just putting it in context for those who aren't aware this is a common occurrence.
i agree,shes brazian she has his money now ,she will pay them off.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:07 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Rep Power: 31 DrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond reputeDrewWoodside has a reputation beyond repute
your gift shelf looks empty...lets add some liquor - Makavelli pinoys arent allowed to just drink and give one beer...here's one more - Makavelli 3 beers are better than 2 - Makavelli and 4 is better than 3 - Makavelli more beer - Makavelli 
Something to snack on while you watch it all go down. - danny711 Nice to see you Drew - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
How f.ucking asinine is this thread? You're asking us to vote on a case where we don't have all of the facts? How the f.uck are we supposed to know if he committed suicide or not? Was any of us, in that hotel room? What basis are we to use to determine if it was suicide or not?...

What a f.ucking retarded piece of sh.it this thread is. Let's respect the dead by not engaging stupid polls like this.....
If being at incidents in person is the only way you can make assertions to their reality then you're helpless. You're embarassing yourself. You can't know something unless you're there in person? Might as well burn burn history books.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 PM
BoxingPromoter
Celtics Nation

Rep Power: 91 BoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingPromoter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 190,775.05
Total Points: 7,099,554.86
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You're one of my heroes. I love you son. - mickeyb Thanks for the gift. Congrats on passing 7k posts - ??? A round on me - boxing2005 Vitali!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Have a drink on me my friend. - BatTheMan Thanks for getting me into Team Classic. - BattlingNelson Chris gets nothing from me. - BUFFOON 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewWoodside View Post
If being at incidents in person is the only way you can make assertions to their reality then you're helpless. You're embarassing yourself. You can't know something unless you're there in person? Might as well burn burn history books.
Do you know all the facts? Did you see the autopsy? Did you read the police reports? What are you basing your vote on? Whether Gatti was the type that would committ suicide?
Old 07-31-2009, 12:12 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Quote:
Do you know all the facts? Did you see the autopsy? Did you read the police reports? What are you basing your vote on? Whether Gatti was the type that would committ suicide?
Dude... You're right, we shouldn't jump to conclusions.. we can't know for sure! We weren't there!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:15 PM
DrewWoodside
Lifestyle..Regular!

Quote:
This a**hole red K's me. Your a joke dude. You've exposed yourself.