Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 163,063,710,942.90
Total Points: 163,069,863,515.73
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxasmash View Post
Hi Horus , how much did Mayweather make from WWE again?
According to Sports Illustrated & Forbes not Horus : Floyd Mayweather got that Money...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Sox8055
*PLAYBOY*

Rep Power: 20 Sox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond reputeSox8055 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 92,115.02
money,money,money - Sox8055 Let's drink to Misa Campo my brotha!!! - abosworth No Message - texanballer 1K posts! - KESSLER who wants a beer, when u can have an 1080p LCD 85inch!!!!! - bearman3000 
Floyd Mayweather Jr - Dorian have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab FOR THE BITCH! - mellow_mood No Message - texanballer Una cerveza Medalla bien fria pa ti mi pana salsero! - gerardofpr 
We Poppin BOTTLES to a Cotto Victory! - .::EyEKoNiK::. my long time homie Sox - -Kevin- Una cervecita Tecate - -Kevin- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Pico Hollywood Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Pico Hollywood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Silencers Childhood Cancer - Artur Kyshenko Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Silencers 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Here's a sneak peek, you can already tell his ****yness....need more?

This 24/7 will be the best since the FMJ-HATTON One. Pac aint got sh1t on this 24/7.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:01 PM
shogunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 shogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond reputeshogunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,414,490,500.70
Total Points: 128,415,246,787.99
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus View Post
Floyd Will play the part as under appreciated legend.
JMM will play the part as under appreciated legend.

Floyd will play the part of me against the world of boxing, and show the contradiction of the treatment he receives compare to other fighters in the sport past and present.

JMM will play the part of a fighter who did the hard way and always comes to fight and this fight he will finally get the respect he deserves...

This 24/7 will be better than
Pacquiao vs. De la hoya 24/7
Pacquiao vs. Hatton 24/7
Calzaghe vs. Jones 24/7

I can bet that.
wasnt this supposed to be just a tuneup? where you at mafia
Old 07-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,455,987,480,569.38
Total Points: 22,740,802,833,082.13
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
The Storylines have already been set.

Floyd Mayweather Coming back with a chip on his shoulder to proves he is still #1
Juan M. Marquez the gritty mexican underdog who argubly beat pacquaio twice is out to prove he is really #1

Floyd Mayweather Promising to Make Juan M. Marquez an example.
Juan Manuel Marquez promise to leave every drop of mexican blood in the ring before he lets Mayweather win this fight..

Floyd Mayweather will be compared to past greats like SRL,etc..as he
trys to come back after a long layoff and continues he cement his greatness

Juan M. Marquez will be compared to past greats like JCC, Morrales, etc as he fight for his people and fighting against the odds as he trys to cement his legacy as past great Mexican warriors have.

Floyd Mayweather the best America and the world has to offer
Juan Manuel Marquez the best Mexico has to offer..

One Returns for Greatness and One is ready for Greatness

"Numero uno"

24/7 will sell the **** out of this fight.
Thats cool i guess, doesnt really answer my question but good input... Do you think floyd will respect JMM or talk **** on him in 24/7??

The problem is i dont think floyd realizes is that aside from hardcore boxing fans most of the world has forgotten all about mayweather. Mayweather was famous for only one year really to the mainstream media, then he retired for two years so everyone forgets who he is, or atleast forgotten enough not to shell out 50 dollars on him.

Whether he likes it or not Pac has stolen the spotlight from him, people arent remembering the ****ly black fighter throwing money around and then boxing a snoozefest with oscar. They remember the soft spoken tiny filipino who beat oscar's face into a mess and then blasted ricky hattons face off.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Ravishing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ravishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,114,464.64
Total Points: 11,236,059.89
Poster of the Month Award! - The Surgeon Damn good poster. Have a snack homey - mangler Cheers. To 1 of the site's coolest cats - mangler have a beer - Old Coward what up! - RL_GMA 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
people are sleeping on this fight.
When the promotion picks up for this fight and 24/7 starts.
Interest will build.

Mexican vs. Black rivalry will definitively be stoke in this fight
and by the time 2 weeks before the fight... This fight will be at the level it needs to be.

I can honestly say this fight will sell at least, and i say again at least
550,000 homes.
I don't think people are looking THAT deep into it. The reality is A LOT of people don't know who JMM is, only pure Boxing fans. When I tell friends of mine who Floyd is fighting next, 8 out of the 10 I told me, "Who?" (and 5 out of those 10 are black).

Casual fans have moved on to following Pacquiao now. The 24/7 might be entertaining, but it's not going to be an anchor like Floyd vs Oscar was.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Ravishing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ravishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,114,464.64
Total Points: 11,236,059.89
Poster of the Month Award! - The Surgeon Damn good poster. Have a snack homey - mangler Cheers. To 1 of the site's coolest cats - mangler have a beer - Old Coward what up! - RL_GMA 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacey1991 View Post
Why not? Seriously its a pretty good card when you think about it...
It doesn't look THAT appealing. Chris John vs Rocky Juarez was a dope fight (for HBO), but I'm not droppin money to see a rematch...sorry. Zab Judah vs Matthew Hatton? C'mon...

If Edwin Valero vs Humberto Soto is signed under the Cotto vs Pac fight, THAT will be worth the $50.

I don't pay for PPVs anyway lol, unless we go to Queens to my man's crib.

Last edited by Ravishing; 07-28-2009 at 09:19 AM.