Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-08-2009, 04:58 PM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,532,474.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
DC = downloadable content

You will be able to download a free patch that will allow you to use buttons for punching soon.

Also announced for download soon are an alternate version of Sugar Ray Leonard (X360 only), a new gym and some new equipment.

Source: kotaku.com
Forget the new gym and equipment. I wish they would have madison square garden, wembley stadium and araneta colliseum as venues for dlc. I would like to play out the thrilla in manilla in all its historically accurate recreated glory.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,703,417.93
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106

i actually dont mind the buttons being brought back. but on round 3 i hated ppl who used golaith nd just came forward with thier gaurd up. nd had perfect stats fkn retarted. but yeaa im alredy used to the analog
Old 07-08-2009, 05:04 PM
blind4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 blind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these partsblind4 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 35,330,962.73
Total Points: 36,868,570.06
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Breakbeat 

thank God Woooooooooo
Old 07-08-2009, 05:48 PM
victorythagr8
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 victorythagr8 has a spectacular aura aboutvictorythagr8 has a spectacular aura aboutvictorythagr8 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 33,509.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerwas1 View Post
Buttons are for people who are to dumb to play otherwise.
This will completely ruin the online gaming.
button mashing wins...omfg
and i guess real boxer accidently throw the wrong punch and cant throw combo fluently because of placement of stick. The reason buttons>>>>>stick because people actually know they will throw the right punch. Maybe if the stick was actually accurate and more fluid that maybe people will accept the stick. If you notice that people who uses the stick complain about button uaw because they cant beat them with their inaccurate control. To beat a button masher in fight night is to pot shot them until they get tired and then start picking them apart by countering them and avoiding the hooks. Its the same reason why master Mouse users on FPS games can always beat a master control pad use because mouse and keyboard is far more procise than the xbox 360 and PS2 controller(which are known as the two greatest videogame controllers of all time)
Old 07-08-2009, 07:44 PM
El Chicano
Juan Hitter Quitter

Rep Power: 35 El Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Chicano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 609,551,200,355.16
Total Points: 609,551,326,347.39
No Message - T-97 happy 2000th - The Gully Gad oatmeal stout is what its about - el guason456 For being a true boxing fan! - Dorian Jotto runnin like a straight up bitch - {}{}MATADOR{}{} 
Happy b-day homey - mangler Happy Birfday! - Sweet Pea 50 Happy b day - Jewshua i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler A token of appreciation on your useful posts .. - Hard2kill 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ch@mpBox@PR Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Spacey1991 Gay and Lesbian Pride - MexicanMauler Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N Gay and Lesbian Pride - S K I N 

It's all a fuckin scam people, you have to purchase points in order to download **** on XBOX Live. Think about it, they don't give you the buttons, initially. The game sucks, and they know this, so they offer you use of the buttons as a downloadable patch. It's all about taking your money.