Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > The Limey Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 09:48 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.26
Total Points: 2,140,326,030,548.51
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The RealDeal View Post
More sheeple need to wake up !

The BBC is a government owned agency, the ' Licence Fee ' is another form of tax.

BBC is a Government Propaganda machine.

BBC =

BRITISH BULL**** CONTROLLER.

BRITISH BIASED CORPORATION

BE BULL****ED CITIZENS

and many more.

WTC7 collapsed "unexpectedly", "due to fires" at 5.20 ET. The BBC jumped the squibs by over 20 minutes to broadcast an offically-issued statement about the collapse, with WTC7 clearly visible behind the live reporter...

Oh yeah it's the 911 conspiracy. The BBC says tin foil hats don't protect you brain waves. THEY WANT YOU TO FAIL!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:54 AM
True Guru
Banned

Rep Power: 0 True Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond reputeTrue Guru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 836,494.20
Top Quality Poster - Carnivore nice work clark - British Pride 

Cant stand these gypsies,have them where I live and they are always coming up to you trying to sell you fake ass gold rings and hats and other sorts of garbage.
Go to London and you got the theiving bastards trying to nick your wallets etc etc,I saw a documentary on it where 8 year old Romanian gypos were nicking peoples handbags and wallets etc in Covent Garden and when the cops arrested them,they knew more about the law than most adults lol they were too young to be arrested so were freed without anything,free to go back to mugging people.
Put em on a plane and send the lot back
Old 06-20-2009, 11:27 AM
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 20 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,906,194,898.83
Total Points: 12,805,203,261.83
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Oh yeah it's the 911 conspiracy. The BBC says tin foil hats don't protect you brain waves. THEY WANT YOU TO FAIL!
Go troll somewhere else.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:07 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.26
Total Points: 2,140,326,030,548.51
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The RealDeal View Post
Go troll somewhere else.
Get ****ed with your stupid conspiracy theories.

Quote:
With the lack of even the smallest amount of hard evidence supporting their stories, conspiracy theorists have become more desperate to find anything which could be twisted to support them. Case in point: The WTC 7 was seen in the background of a BBC report while the reporter said the building had already collapsed. The story is that the reporters were given a "script" to say and these reporters stupidly read the lines before the building fell. Plain old common sense can dispatch this conspiracy story.

Why do they choose to believe the more unlikely conspiracy story which suggests that at least some reporters of some news organizations were given a script? Especially when, much more logically, miscommunication could easily explain the video.

Why in the WORLD would they need to give the reporters a head's up??? Why wouldn't they just blow the building up and let them report the collapse as they would have normally?
Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 PM
TheHoff'sGhost
I'll fist you

Rep Power: 19999 TheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 493,385.97
Total Points: 1,000,687,563.56
Bottoms up Hoff.. - !! AI-Holmes!! My trouser-snake stands up and cheers to your greatness! - RiZOOM To: Hoff - TRAVI$ ANUS - mickeyb For getting me unbanned. - Jambo Boy 
Let's celebrate the coming together of the bum boys once again. - OASIS_LAD Hilarious poster - mangler 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Here is what paul is really trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul750
Listen fellas, the bbc forgot to mention that they were scummy gypo's. I don't know **** all about em but I bet they don't work and scrounge off of the government, so taking that into consideration I think it's entirely reasonable that they are having bricks thrown through their windows, being attacked in their homes and forced out. After all fellas, even the 'real' romanians don't like these scummy gypo's. They fucking deserved it so they did.

Anyway, I best nip off, I'm having dinner with Nick Griffin in a bit.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:08 PM
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 20 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,906,194,898.83
Total Points: 12,805,203,261.83
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Get ****ed with your stupid conspiracy theories.
Awwwww did I hit a nerve
Old 06-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 392,657,262,227,829.25
Total Points: 392,657,262,335,023.25
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Sorry but this article doesnt change anything, so they got the ethnic of the people involve wrong that doesnt really change anything imo.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:13 PM
paul750
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 72 paul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,546,845.56
Total Points: 9,753,941.08
For When JC Gomez Is Away - Carnivore 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
Here is what paul is really trying to say.
Hoff, with respect, that's utter rubbish. What happened to them was terrible and carried out by thugs. I don't for one second condone it. What I do have problems with is the media's approach to broadcasting the news, which can sometimes look as though it's stepping on eggshells. If they really are knowingly keeping certain things to themselves because they feel the public are not capable of deciphering information for themselves, then I think it's a pretty sad state of affairs.

The other problem I have is the government's seeming lack of continuity with these foreign nationals coming here to work. If Poles and other EU members are free to come over without restrictions then it should apply to all members. Part of the problem is caused by this, because out of desperation, the Romanians are doing anything they can to get money, and because of this can cause some people to regard them as pests. There is also petty crime involved [by some of them] too, without a shadow of a doubt, again out of desperation probably.

It's very ignorant and mean of you to judge me like that Hoff, as that's not the sort of person I am at all. It's also hypocritical as it's what you're accusing me of doing [judging with little proof to warrant the judgment]. The government needs to sort out what they're doing with Romanians and Bulgarians. People should either be free to work without restrictions or not at all. All politicians seem to have been doing recently is fleecing the system for all it's worth.

Just for the record, I've no problem with foreign nationals working here. I do think there should have been tighter regulations though. All that's needed after that is continuity, then we might be moving in the right direction.

Last edited by paul750; 06-20-2009 at 04:25 PM..