Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,593,127,069,018.39
Total Points: 38,593,227,410,609.24
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 
Default Tonight proved why Miguel is the ultimate "mans man".

If I ever had man love for a dude it would be Miguel Cotto. The guy should be every mans hero/idol. He strives to be the very best and is the king of his art. He doesn't whine about anything and takes his hard luck and makes the best situation. Instead of sitting on the stool where he could of taken the fight to the cards after the cut he wanted to fight. People wonder why Cotto can sell out MSG jerking off? Its because the guy doesn't let his fans down. He gives every person that has even a little love for the sport a big smile. Not to mention he is a great family man. Miguel is a no non sense/bull**** guy and I have never respected a fighter more than I respect him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Noy
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,632.16

I'll give you Cotto's sportsmanship and his all out respect for his fans and his opponents... that is very respectable.

But the guy just looked lazy, slow, and tired... especially after round 6. He had Clottey in a vulnerable position 100 times last night and he couldn't finish him off. I was at the fight last night, surrounded by 5 billion puerto ricans and i can tell you they thought the same thing at times during the fight.

He doesn't have a second gear... once he comes in for an exchange, he doesn't come back in for another go at it... he just lolly gags with his hands down to the other side of the ring and stands there waiting for Clottey.

He will lose his next fight if he fights Marg or Pac... because Margarito comes forward all the time and Cotto will back up the whole fight like he did last time... and Pac is faster and has that second gear, and he will jump at Cotto when he's lolly gagging with his hands down.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Deja_Vous
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these partsDeja_Vous is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 79,321.05
So when floyd aint there for you! - elmalo28 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jambo boy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
If I ever had man love for a dude it would be Miguel Cotto. The guy should be every mans hero/idol. He strives to be the very best and is the king of his art. He doesn't whine about anything and takes his hard luck and makes the best situation. Instead of sitting on the stool where he could of taken the fight to the cards after the cut he wanted to fight. People wonder why Cotto can sell out MSG jerking off? Its because the guy doesn't let his fans down. He gives every person that has even a little love for the sport a big smile. Not to mention he is a great family man. Miguel is a no non sense/bull**** guy and I have never respected a fighter more than I respect him.
He ran like a girl..
Old 06-14-2009, 10:29 AM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 18 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,527,947.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Everyone here knows that I like Miguel..but he CLEARLY lost that fight. real talk. His defense has TOO many holes in it. May and Pac BOTH stop him. Thats real.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Gabe is beast
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Gabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these partsGabe is beast is infamous around these parts
Bank: 717.36
Total Points: 14,277.09

Miguel Cotto had way more heart than clottey tonight thas for sure. i scored the fight even but i dont think miguel won. But like ive said before every fighter walks away with a desicion that wasnt theres.

Delahoya- sturm
Floyd Mayweather- Castillo 1 and Delahoya
Paul Williams-Margarito
Mosley-De la hoya 2
Hatton-Collazo
Paquiouo-Marquez
etc
Old 06-14-2009, 10:36 AM
thiefery
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 thiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond reputethiefery has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,029.84

Quote:
Cmon man you gotta check that Hero stuff... You putting him, a boxer on a high pedestol.. Great family man? I thought great family man would work out marriage troubles to keep his wiz and kids togather.

He is a solid fighter who is a class act, but on the real..hero status? Also there have been fighters who fight with big gashes or swollen foreheads as well.. they could have stopped, but they kept plugging away till the ref had to stop it.. (Vitali,MAB,Vargas,etc)
Old 06-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Puntoyhauf
In Honor of SAMURAI

Rep Power: 11 Puntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond reputePuntoyhauf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,892,516,618.53
Total Points: 2,892,636,770.53
For all the laughs and being a great guy. - S a m u r a i lol sweet avi, teh one with pac and morales always cracked me up - Orgasmatron To celebrate Manny's victory - S a m u r a i have a slice pizza - shahzadgers No Message - Mr._Pink 
You're still my idol! LOL. - S a m u r a i 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S a m u r a i Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S a m u r a i 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S a m u r a i Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - S a m u r a i Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - S a m u r a i 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - S a m u r a i Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Autism - S a m u r a i 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S a m u r a i AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Hepatitis C - S a m u r a i Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
Everyone here knows that I like Miguel..but he CLEARLY lost that fight. real talk. His defense has TOO many holes in it. May and Pac BOTH stop him. Thats real.
Green K given... and wow... it's my 1000th post!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:38 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,811,870,654,308,574.50
Total Points: 2,207,559,354,315,404.25
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
All I'll say is that Cotto survived but Clottey should have won thank goodness for the day of the fight.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:38 AM
COACH WEBB
R.I.P. Jimmy!!

Rep Power: 18 COACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeCOACH WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,426,195,763.00
Total Points: 1,579,527,947.79
Great Debater - deanrw Toast to a man who keeps it real - mangler its that Gospel u keep posting from - godbless, vince! - Man In Black Good mornin bro - mangler Quality poster - mangler 
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. - Silencers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Kevin Jesus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefery View Post
Cmon man you gotta check that Hero stuff... You putting him, a boxer on a high pedestol.. Great family man? I thought great family man would work out marriage troubles to keep his wiz and kids togather.

He is a solid fighter who is a class act, but on the real..hero status? Also there have been fighters who fight with big gashes or swollen foreheads as well.. they could have stopped, but they kept plugging away till the ref had to stop it.. (Vitali,MAB,Vargas,etc)
if a MAYWEATHER fan made this SAME thread..he would be GAY, A NUTHUGGER, BLAH BLAH BLAH...it kills me! Good post. Green K right NOW!
Old 06-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 1,000,312,419.38

Quote:
Having said that, who's sack is next? Cause you did notice Cotto isn't going to beat no Mayweather, Pacquiao or even Mosley again. He's definitely not the same fighter. I always said, getting hit to the head that much in ALL of your fights doesn't lead to long careers and at 28 Cotto looks very damaged. His speed is not there, his stamina is even worse than it was before....