Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-27-2009, 06:51 AM
El Jesus
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 El Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,494,588.80
Just for being a cool guy. That's all. - BennyST 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Pink View Post
fine can we factor in floyd's losses in the ams too? he was about the same age.

pacquiao turned pro at what 15? barely 16?

a person's resume at the age is viewed probably the same way as hopkins' and foreman's resume is viewed at the end of their careers.

losses for foreman and hopkins are dismissed due to them being past their prime while every win and accomplishment is magnified because they won at such an old age and clearly past their prime.

the same holds true for guys at the beginning of their career. pac's losses are minimized because he was a teenager but winning a belt at 19-20 yrs. old with no amateur background is somewhat magnified.

let me ask you this.....if floyd loss one of his pro fights in his teens would you hold it against him? no because he was a kid. get it?

i don't even know why that moron brought it up anyway. this thread has nothing to do with manny.

I dont factor any of pacs losses before 122, youll never see me bring it up like it matters, but im saying this, if his losses before 122 serve as the years where he was coming up, then the wins dont mean much either. I dont think people can have it both ways. Mayweathers career is the same, he was an adult by 130, same with pac to me at 122, for me personally, Morales was his first true loss in his adult form, its really the only loss that matters.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<