Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-03-2009, 06:23 AM
arargh
Banned

Rep Power: 0 arargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these partsarargh is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,133.14
Default Hatton lost and americans hates brits.

I personaly thought hatton would win but I was very wrong I admit that. Respect to Pacquiao, I hope he can go on to beat mayweather now. But I have noticed now that theres much brit-hating going on now from the yanks just because Hatton lost. Yes Hatton wasn't really ever that good but you americans quickly seem to forget about Lennox Lewis etc that where infact a great fighter and carl froch who just ktfo out jermaine taylor. Just shows how much Americans HATE Brittish people and fighters. it seems americans hate brits as much as the nazis hated the jews now. So it's only fair that brits and also euros(americans hate euros to) to Hate Americans back just as much.

Luke 6:31 "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."

Last edited by arargh; 05-03-2009 at 06:26 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Roger Mellie
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,106.65
Total Points: 367,407.70
For agreeing about Margarito - Massage Queen My Round Champ - The Surgeon have an egg - Savino Happy belated birthday champ - The Surgeon Cheers! - poet682006 
5000 posts! - shobox for those late night fights - jazluvr449 No Message - peyk-peyk for you bud - Talisayen you are in love with me - Carnivore 
hey homie - markbnlv 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 

Well,they are an ungrateful bunch of cunts.25000 went over and gave their economy a much needed shot in the arm,but they simply have no class.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Dubious-Dutch
Alt-Assassin

Rep Power: 12 Dubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 61,509.57
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 

What about this guy named Jebus who said turn the other cheek? Be serious for a second. There were plenty of American who wanted Hatton to win but of course as a troll ALT you don't use logic and make threads with no evidence to back up your generalizations.

All these Americans hate Brits and Euros it isn't just a crack pot conspiracy.

Quoting from the fantasy book won't help your cause.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:34 AM
Dubious-Dutch
Alt-Assassin

Rep Power: 12 Dubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond reputeDubious-Dutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.crust View Post
Well,they are an ungrateful bunch of cunts.25000 went over and gave their economy a much needed shot in the arm,but they simply have no class.
Who exactly are you referring to? The people in arargh's mind or actual Americans?
Old 05-03-2009, 06:36 AM
Roger Mellie
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond reputeRoger Mellie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 317,106.65
Total Points: 367,407.70
For agreeing about Margarito - Massage Queen My Round Champ - The Surgeon have an egg - Savino Happy belated birthday champ - The Surgeon Cheers! - poet682006 
5000 posts! - shobox for those late night fights - jazluvr449 No Message - peyk-peyk for you bud - Talisayen you are in love with me - Carnivore 
hey homie - markbnlv 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafCon View Post
Who exactly are you referring to? The people in arargh's mind or actual Americans?
The Mayweather fans,and cunts like you!
Old 05-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,784,202,520.75
Total Points: 1,028,789,245,284.64

Im American and I love the Brit's. Good people all around. Hatton is one of my favorite fighters. He did everything he could to be ready for this fight and he got destroyed. But he did his best and if people can only badmouth him by saying that he lost to the two best fighters of his era then I guess that is sort of sad. Ricky had a good career, did alot for Boxing and always fought the best. Manny was just a whole lot better tonight. No shame in it.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Dubious-Dutch
Alt-Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.crust View Post
The Mayweather fans,and cunts like you!
No, you couldn't be referring to me as I am a big Hatton fan and defended him for along time on this board.

Quote:
A soon to be Hall of fame fighter is not elite?

Quote:
Hatton fans kept on singing after Ricky was Koed in both the Mayweather fight and the bout with Pacman. They seemed loyal in defeat to me.

Last edited by DeafCon; 05-03-2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:05 AM
The_Visitation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 The_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Visitation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 260,392.56
Total Points: 285,676.52

Can't say I'd noticed anything nationalistic, to be honest. The hate would have been even worse if Pacquiao had disposed of PBF in similar fashion.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Sparked_1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Sparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 195,425,633.12
To start off your collection and for being a good poster. - S a m u r a i To an entertaining fella - don't lose this account!! - KrisSilver Tia Maria and Lucozade for the man. - Chunk No Message - Sir TomJones Prepare the champagne. We are finally gonna win the CL with Hiddink on the team. - cannonball_X 
No Message - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 

Meh, it's all par for the course.

It works both ways too.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:33 AM
J.B.moneY.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 J.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.B.moneY. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,159.03
Total Points: 107,921.84

I'm American and i love the brits....and i was raised watching british boxing....i have the upmost respect for them