Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-02-2009, 04:40 PM
iron lung
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,308.23
Total Points: 37,741.07
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - shobox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
i been boxing for 4 years, i barely touch weights. there goes 90% of your argument. so I guess a lof of boxers with excellent conditioned bodies have low self esteem...

and the fact that you focus on my superior exterior is clearly a sign that its bothering you, after all this topic has nothing to do with me yet you shift the discussion.

and please post a picture of you out of shape fat lard ass and we can compare, clearly you must be better if you are willing to invest so much **** into this.
please son, how can someone NOT focus on ur ugly ass ***** lookin mug when you post it on the front of the avatar like that? Yea I can tell you don't touch no weights other than benching cus look at your weak ass girly skinny ***** forearms. What a joke no wonder you look like you bout to cry. Box for 4 years dood probably been knocked out each time and butt raped by your trainer. You look like a shook ass motha****er.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-02-2009, 04:46 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 153,660.02
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron lung View Post
please son, how can someone NOT focus on ur ugly ass ***** lookin mug when you post it on the front of the avatar like that? Yea I can tell you don't touch no weights other than benching cus look at your weak ass girly skinny ***** forearms. What a joke no wonder you look like you bout to cry. Box for 4 years dood probably been knocked out each time and butt raped by your trainer. You look like a shook ass motha****er.
says the damn 16 yearold hidding behind a mask, kid if you are jealous its okay because a lot of people are, and if u need help with a training i'm glad to offer my assitance.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:53 PM
iron lung
Banned

Rep Power: 0 iron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these partsiron lung is infamous around these parts
Top poster - Rocky. Great Poster - Klitschko2009 Great Poster, Great Better. True Boxing Fan - deanrw 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbos View Post
says the damn 16 yearold hidding behind a mask, kid if you are jealous its okay because a lot of people are, and if u need help with a training i'm glad to offer my assitance.
offer your what? What can you offer you can't even spell and obviously can't properly even train yourself with your weak ass 3 inch forearms. Please take the pic down it's embarrassing.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:17 PM
bbos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 bbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond reputebbos has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 153,660.02
Happy birthday homey - mangler dumbest person on Boxing Scene, hands down. - fallenloki 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
offer your what? What can you offer you can't even spell and obviously can't properly even train yourself with your weak ass 3 inch forearms. Please take the pic down it's embarrassing.
kid judging from your emo responses, I can conclude that you are a angry teen, angry at the world for what ever pathetic reasons ie. fat, ugly, skinny, weak. I love how these internet e thugs can talk so much **** on the internet trying to prove to themselves that they can atleast try to act dominent in the information high way rather then real life, because in all honesty you cant do that in real life, its dangerous, you will get dropped and get pissed on.

again i must say you are a coward, you talk about being better then me, then show me, show it to everyone on here that you not just another 16 year old kid with too much angst hiding behind that monitor in your mom's basement.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Jose Rizal
Kilusang Kontra Kupal

Rep Power: 15 Jose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,136,528.45
Total Points: 10,178,981.34
Send a message via Yahoo to Jose Rizal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMbip View Post
On the surface boxing is a demonstration of the animal instinct ...but at it's heart it is an expression of all that man is capable of.

The potential to realize the most improbable of dreams...The power of one to move millions

the resilience to endure loss...and to emerge from it with added strength.

The facility to develop the most particular of wisdom's...

The tolerance to live... even when deterioration is inevitable.

With fearless skill...pure faith and tenacious purpose...

They enter the ring.

Animals...Fighting on extinct .

Men ...Celebrating what is possible.

beautiful.
Yeah that sounds better than Floyd Sr.'s lame prose.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Mad Classic
Contender

Rep Power: 8 Mad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond reputeMad Classic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,692.40

i almost got teary eyed while watching it. it was moving. seeing two good guys, warriors, the imagery, the realness. thanks for typing that out. i'm gonna save it.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Pacmanjay
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Pacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 67,880.87

Quote:
no it's ALWAYS corny. over done bloviated pseudo-metaphysical drivel.

right..... and who are you and what have you accomplished to say this?

you act like a genius but it is clear from your lack of appreciation for one of the more beautiful TV productions that you are a dumb piece of **** ****sucking bastard that needs to be hung asafp.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:54 PM
iron lung
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmanjay View Post
right..... and who are you and what have you accomplished to say this?

you act like a genius but it is clear from your lack of appreciation for one of the more beautiful TV productions that you are a dumb piece of **** ****sucking bastard that needs to be hung asafp.
I'm your daddy *****. Obviously far more educated than the likes of you.