Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2009, 06:19 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 9 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,054,859.06
Total Points: 22,064,956.06
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 
i wanna riot, a riot of my own - Man In Black 
Exclamation Scottish Members Chat

The limey lounge is crap and i think we need a sub-section of our own

i suggest Rocky as a mod and i also think we can have a real funny section out with boring english boys who only post to each other and offer no interest to other members , let them reply to each other and lets get a boxing scene Scottish members chat on the go !!!

leave the English to it , limey kids .
Old 04-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Rocky.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,989.70
Total Points: 851,842.38
Never dis the South again. Real solid Americans live in the south, not like some of the other queer parts. - Mizzou We come from the lineage of Joe Horn!!!!!!!!!!!11 - Mizzou thanks mate - Left Hook Tua Vitali wins! - Marciano 49-0 4 lookin out 4 my girl and fightin the common evil known as malcolm. - may it bring ya luck, chief - Man In Black 

Scottish section is needed, and its about time we had it, theirs a right good bunch of us scottish lads on here, so dont see why it wouldent work

Im Honoured ive been nomimnated for mod but tbh i dont think am cut out for that i personally think RealDeal is the man for the job
Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Rep Power: 9 RenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond reputeRenegadeT has a reputation beyond repute
Have one on me. - The RealDeal Here have one on me. - The RealDeal It's going to be a long night. - ЯiZO Boxingscene's WarLord!! U dont fuk About with THE CLASH... - The Gully Gad Fine effort in my captioncontest. Thanks - BattlingNelson 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky. View Post
Scottish section is needed, and its about time we had it, theirs a right good bunch of us scottish lads on here, so dont see why it wouldent work

Im Honoured ive been nomimnated for mod but tbh i dont think am cut out for that i personally think RealDeal is the man for the job
its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice
Old 04-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Rocky.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond reputeRocky. has a reputation beyond repute
Never dis the South again. Real solid Americans live in the south, not like some of the other queer parts. - Mizzou We come from the lineage of Joe Horn!!!!!!!!!!!11 - Mizzou thanks mate - Left Hook Tua Vitali wins! - Marciano 49-0 4 lookin out 4 my girl and fightin the common evil known as malcolm. - may it bring ya luck, chief - Man In Black 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice
Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank cunts

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works
Old 04-17-2009, 06:53 PM
RenegadeT
war is hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky. View Post
Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank cunts

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works
they will ignore this , they dont get that we as Scotsman do not, and will not ever think the 'limey section' is our place to post.

The English never ever reply to anything ,they post in one singular thread ,its ****e tbh

They ignore the celts , the section is dead .

English for one section and the Scots and welsh and Irish to another , im sick of seeing those wankers chatting ****e and have no depth

keep on posting to your mass thread of ****e guys , it makes no sense and really you dont need a whole section for you to post in one thread ,why the need for a whole section when you just reply to one another in one pish effort ?!! use msn ffs .your wasting bandwidth
Old 04-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7.28
Total Points: 10,092,410.05
Thanks Loser! - Breakbeat Have a snack homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler Thanks brother - Salty 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Us scots need to stick together!

Last edited by RelliK; 04-17-2009 at 11:33 PM..
Old 04-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Rocky.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clash View Post
they will ignore this , they dont get that we as Scotsman do not, and will not ever think the 'limey section' is our place to post.

The English never ever reply to anything ,they post in one singular thread ,its ****e tbh

They ignore the celts , the section is dead .

English for one section and the Scots and welsh and Irish to another , im sick of seeing those wankers chatting ****e and have no depth

keep on posting to your mass thread of ****e guys , it makes no sense and really you dont need a whole section for you to post in one thread ,why the need for a whole section when you just reply to one another in one pish effort ?!! use msn ffs .your wasting bandwidth
Lets advertise this new section m8, spread the word
Old 04-17-2009, 08:56 PM
The Gunner
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these partsThe Gunner is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,848.38

**** aye, lets get this sorted.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Stab Judah
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Stab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond reputeStab Judah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7.28
Total Points: 10,092,410.05
Thanks Loser! - Breakbeat Have a snack homey - mangler You need alcohol bro - mangler Thanks brother - Salty 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

you can't take our freedom!
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 AM
SHERPAKOVSKI
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these partsSHERPAKOVSKI is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,694.52

HOETTISH members chat

Do your parents a favour and kill yourself!
You ***git ass is banned from ESB,i really hope that someone ban you from boxingscene too.

Die bit.ch!

Last edited by SHERPAKOVSKI; 04-18-2009 at 01:26 AM..