Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-04-2009, 11:14 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,704,997,935,417.43
Total Points: 5,705,001,035,983.94
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 
Default What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u urself feel that ur figh

What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u,urself, feel that ur fighting together with a certain fighter? For me It was the rematch between Pacquiao and Morales..The stakes and drama here were at the highest..Pacquiao was beaten by Morales on their 1st fight so I was really anxious bout the rematch..Pacquiao, himself, was so emotional when he won that he just cried out loud ALA Incredible Hulk..hehehe..share..
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-04-2009, 11:21 AM
SlimThug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond reputeSlimThug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15.69
Total Points: 18,532.16

De La Hoya vs Vargas

i wuz on da section just behind ringside and let me tell you man, dat crowd wuz just incredible man. bof fighters hated each other da vargas and de la hoya crowd hated each other. i wuz there cuz i wanted osca to put a beating on dat lil gangsta wannabe vargas and in dat 11th round the roof felt like it wuz gonna pop off man.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimThug View Post
De La Hoya vs Vargas

i wuz on da section just behind ringside and let me tell you man, dat crowd wuz just incredible man. bof fighters hated each other da vargas and de la hoya crowd hated each other. i wuz there cuz i wanted osca to put a beating on dat lil gangsta wannabe vargas and in dat 11th round the roof felt like it wuz gonna pop off man.
Nice call.. that one was highly emotional fight as well..and it turned out to be a great match..it shows there how dangerous a highly motivated De la Hoya can be..just an amazing fight..
Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 AM
larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 larryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond reputelarryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,247.08
Total Points: 586,613.14
Have an apple larry - danc1984 For being no.1 fan of Manny Pacman Pacquiao. - oWANTEDo clubber rules...and you know this - Makavelli Belated 10k posts present my man - danc1984 Always been a good poster, says what he feels and never offends anyone. Sure people dissagree with his opinions but who doesn't, glad he has always stood strong and gave his honest opinion! So for that, I am giving him some dollars to a fellow Money - Spacey1991 
you a sexy bitch. - Left Hook Tua Fuck what they say man - Devil Man you're alright, larry - Gift Of Gab Piss on em Larry. You good peeps homey. - mangler My bad.. LOL - Welter_Skelter 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ 

mayweather-hatton-why..because people wew doubting my boy and he put the world on notice....the ko was a thing of beauty cause he hadnt had a ko for awhile
Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 AM
DA1CATAS
Birth of a Monster

Rep Power: 23 DA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond reputeDA1CATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,711,693.48
Total Points: 3,814,182.47
Keep your head up. - Bendigo 
Send a message via AIM to DA1CATAS

Mike Tyson and lennox lewis... I lost...
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx View Post
mayweather-hatton-why..because people wew doubting my boy and he put the world on notice....the ko was a thing of beauty cause he hadnt had a ko for awhile
yeah..i like that one as well, though Im rooting for Hatton on that fight..I still remember my elder sis being emotionally involved as well though she doesnt know much bout boxing..It really elevated Money May's status to the next level..he was even trying to praise hatton after the fight but the crowd booed him..Maybe the crowd are not used to Money May being humble..hehhe..nice one
Old 04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA1CATAS View Post
Mike Tyson and lennox lewis... I lost...
Most people of course were rooting for Mike on that fight because he was a huge underdog..However, that fight, Lewis proved that he is a class of his own..
Old 04-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Thwf
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Thwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,467.44
ty - Thwf ty - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
What was the most emotional fight that uve witnessed where u,urself, feel that ur fighting together with a certain fighter? For me It was the rematch between Pacquiao and Morales..The stakes and drama here were at the highest..Pacquiao was beaten by Morales on their 1st fight so I was really anxious bout the rematch..Pacquiao, himself, was so emotional when he won that he just cried out loud ALA Incredible Hulk..hehehe..share..
Ali vs. Foreman. Ali got beat by Frazier the first time, and the way Foreman massacred Frazier, Ali was given a slim chance of beating him. However, them rope-a-dope may not be applicable nowadays, 10 un-answered punches and the referee stops it, except for Pac-dela Hoya. Now that`s favoritism.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:37 AM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwf View Post
Ali vs. Foreman. Ali got beat by Frazier the first time, and the way Foreman massacred Frazier, Ali was given a slim chance of beating him. However, them rope-a-dope may not be applicable nowadays, 10 un-answered punches and the referee stops it, except for Pac dela Hoya. Now that`s favoritism.
so I guess ur probably 40+years old?ur privilege to have lived and watched that fight as it unfolds for the first time..
Old 04-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Thwf
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Thwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these partsThwf is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,467.44
ty - Thwf ty - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 
No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf No Message - Thwf 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
so I guess ur probably 40+years old?ur privilege to have lived and watched that fight as it unfolds for the first time..
49. I did hear the first Ali-Frazier Fight at elementary, the classes were virtually suspended, we were hearing it at class, sponsored by the school, and intercoms broadcasting the fight. I didn`t even know what I was listening to. And that was thousands of miles away from your place I think, Martial Law times here that time. Here in the Phils.

Last edited by Thwf; 04-04-2009 at 11:45 AM.