Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-28-2009, 12:51 AM
alexdcolon
Contender

Rep Power: 0 alexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these partsalexdcolon is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 63,131.82
Default check out the conversation between rounds in Margs corner ! was it about the plaster?

Everything that happened in the Marg-Cotto fight leads me to believe Marg used the plaster then. The way Cotto's face ripped apart and swelled, the way the tide turned as the plaster finaly hardened,(remember the plaster was damp when he was caught) and the conversation in Margs corner between rounds when they were asking about his hands. I don't recall what round but it was the first half of the fight. Check it! THE CONVERSATION PUTS UP A BIG RED FLAG!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-28-2009, 01:06 AM
poontango
Banned

Rep Power: 0 poontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond reputepoontango has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,612.08
Total Points: 67,137.86
Thanks man. - Jewshua This time it's a ruckin beer, as opposed to points! :P - PittyPat cheers - Makavelli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdcolon View Post
Everything that happened in the Marg-Cotto fight leads me to believe Marg used the plaster then. The way Cotto's face ripped apart and swelled, the way the tide turned as the plaster finaly hardened,(remember the plaster was damp when he was caught) and the conversation in Margs corner between rounds when they were asking about his hands. I don't recall what round but it was the first half of the fight. Check it! THE CONVERSATION PUTS UP A BIG RED FLAG!
Pathetic attempt. Let me try to explain it to you so that even you can understand it.
The reason Cotto got a cut is from....wait for it.... PUNCHES...

Yes, even in the second round. In boxing sometimes guys get cut in the first round. Thats what happens when you got leather flying towards your face. Look at Cotto in the Judah fight. His mouth was gushing blood in the second round from...wait for it....A PUNCH by ZAB...thats what happens when you got leather flying towards your face.

I know its hard for you to believe, but Tony beat Cotto fair and square. Cotto has a loss on his record.
Dont worry about it so much, a loss isnt the end of the world. All great fighters have a few losses. Its how you learn.
But enough with the revisionist history, its just pathetic. Get over it already geez.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:12 AM
El Dominicano
Banned

Bank: 1.04
Total Points: 194,002.87
a toast. to the death of the coalition. lol - Left Hook Tua Drink Some presidente - Pico Hollywood U called it, here's ur Chela! - Puas tua says up yours...... - Left Hook Tua lol - Left Hook Tua 
Thx Bro! - Joshua Clottey Top Dawg - Welter_Skelter salud!! - el guason456 Thats real. - El Gallo Negro! i've been here. i log on everyday at work. you haven't been here! lol - Left Hook Tua 
BS Retard of the Month Award. - Jim Jeffries This is long over due - Massage Queen yep fukk em - larryx guzman is done. - Left Hook Tua kEEP GOING hARD on these Sucka's lol - Horus 
Cause you Da Man! - Gift Of Gab 

Its becoming Margaritoscene
Old 03-28-2009, 01:16 AM
Komander
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Komander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond reputeKomander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,610,237,633.91
Total Points: 2,610,251,809.27
thanks for the link..good lookin out - Makavelli