Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 87,924.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Just like a construction worker who works for a company with ****ty safety standards and fall of a building. It his fault right????
If he did not follow safety setps and done something knowing it could lead to death, it's all his fault
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 645,079.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
he's not the best at Lightweight thats for sure. Top Ten lightweight yes but all time no.
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 01:09 AM
Contenders
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Contenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,146.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandish View Post
too bad for you hater you can't just hang your hat on his work in 2 divisions since he conquered 5 you would love to make winning 5 titles in 5 weight classes while remaining undefeated mean nothing but history says otherwise
CONQUERED 5 divisions!!!

So by your logic, Oscar de la Hoya "conquered" and was king of six divisions since he won titles at six weight classes!

Again, I give Mayweather his props for doing what he did and being king of 130 and 135...but beating Arturo Gatti at 140 isn't conquering that division, beating Carlos Baldomir at 147 isn't conquering that division, beating a 35-year-old Oscar de la Hoya who hadn't won a major fight in years, isn't conquering the 154 lb. division.

You're a Floyd fan, I get it. But you're making yourself sound more and more like a dumbass when it comes to boxing knowledge.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:28 AM
Brandish
Banned

Total Points: 76,751.75
you need a kick - Freedom. muh race card - thuggery Floyd's just used it. Enjoy. - MrTambourineMan 

Quote:
So by your logic, Oscar de la Hoya "conquered" and was king of six divisions since he won titles at six weight classes!

Again, I give Mayweather his props for doing what he did and being king of 130 and 135...but beating Arturo Gatti at 140 isn't conquering that division, beating Carlos Baldomir at 147 isn't conquering that division, beating a 35-year-old Oscar de la Hoya who hadn't won a major fight in years, isn't conquering the 154 lb. division.

You're a Floyd fan, I get it. But you're making yourself sound more and more like a dumbass when it comes to boxing knowledge.
who was the best fighter at 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154 when floyd was fighting in that time period. how many top fighters in each weight class did he beat that were recognized as the champion

who was the best at 149 when floyd fought at that weight what about 147, and 154
Old 12-24-2008, 01:41 AM
Contenders
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Contenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond reputeContenders has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,146.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandish View Post
who was the best fighter at 130, 135, 140, 147, and 154 when floyd was fighting in that time period. how many top fighters in each weight class did he beat that were recognized as the champion

who was the best at 149 when floyd fought at that weight what about 147, and 154
You still sound like a ****ing idiot!

First of all, if you read my damn post, I didn't question Floyd's accomplishments at 130 and 135, but you're seriously telling me Arturo Gatti was the best 140 lb. fighter in the world when Floyd beat him??? If you think so, and if you really think Baldo and Oscar were the top of their respective divisions, then I stick by my conclusion....you're a ****ing dumbass when it comes to knowing your boxing.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Little Rhino
Amateur

Total Points: 639.37
Lightbulb

Pretty boy Floyd ten to 15 years later with a record decorated with no loss.
A boxing analist 10 to 15 years later will list a couple of welter weight champions and when he remembers Floyd he'll say: Floyd Mayweather jr never lost a fight, but.... he never fought boxer puncher Miguel Cotto, he was a great fighter but... he never fought plaster hand wrapping Antonio Margarito, great hand speed and skill, but... he never fought 2009 reigning champion Sugar Shane Mosley. So as his record now lacks great evidence he should come back fight these three and if, just if, he wins, there will be no need for more proof after 10 to 15 years later.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:51 PM
IwatchBoxing
Banned

Rep Power: 0 IwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeIwatchBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 332,607.51

Forget Mayweather and his legacy lets ride Pacman for al hes worth after he makes loose change of Hatton, come here Pacman, come here lol