Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-25-2009, 12:31 AM
aether
Banned

Rep Power: 0 aether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,306.58
Total Points: 343,308.86
1000 - *~*MalVada*~* ahahahahah - pacman777 your favorite toy... - pacman777 wipe your butt dude... - pacman777 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 
Default i got distracted by marg's mullet

that sh*t is flying all over the place. almost didn't see the ass-whooping sugar applied

i feel bad for mexican fans...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-25-2009, 12:39 AM
aether
Banned

Rep Power: 0 aether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond repute
1000 - *~*MalVada*~* ahahahahah - pacman777 your favorite toy... - pacman777 wipe your butt dude... - pacman777 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 

sugar shane is the man
Old 01-25-2009, 12:41 AM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,919,539.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

That mullet was hurting my eyes the longer the fight went by
i had to wear shades to kind of block it out...

A mullet Duane chapman The bounty Hunter would of been proud of..
Old 01-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Boricua6
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,790.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post
that sh*t is flying all over the place. almost didn't see the ass-whooping sugar applied

LOL!

Why feel bad for em!? It's part of the game - I had much respect for Margo but after getting caught with loaded wraps...f*ck him.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:48 AM
aether
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
That mullet was hurting my eyes the longer the fight went by
i had to wear shades to kind of block it out...

A mullet Duane chapman The bounty Hunter would of been proud of..
first two rounds i was focused on that thing. it was mesmerizing. i was out of that mullet spell when shane landed that right punch and made marg squat. look like he was about to take a ****.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 AM
The Gully Gad
Jeffery Hype

Rep Power: 123 The Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gully Gad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,478,889.48
Total Points: 9,294,006,919,539.39
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Congrats on 47K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! add this to your collection bro - led You're the best, G! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
first two rounds i was focused on that thing. it was mesmerizing. i was out of that mullet spell when shane landed that right punch and made marg squat. look like he was about to take a ****.
Yeh i think that was the point where i came out of the Coma like daze from looking at the Mullet to faintly begin to realise that Mosley could actually win this...
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 AM
Lazy Liberal
Welfare Lifestyle!

Rep Power: 17 Lazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond reputeLazy Liberal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,218.78
Total Points: 780,976.58
Cause you my patna, dude - sweet pea 50 

Quote:

I'm mexican but never a fan of the Torrance Tornado. Call me hater, just don't care!!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:26 AM
aether
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gully Gad View Post
Yeh i think that was the point where i came out of the Coma like daze from looking at the Mullet to faintly begin to realise that Mosley could actually win this...
yeah. and that stuff he used to harden his hand wraps. wtf!? im not a big margarito fan but i always respected him for his heart and relentlessness. this sh*t he pulled made me lose what respect i had for him, even if he won.

he would gain my respect again if he says he uses that stuff to maintain his glorious mullet, and somehow ended up in his wraps
Old 01-25-2009, 05:43 AM
aether
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua6 View Post
LOL!

Why feel bad for em!? It's part of the game - I had much respect for Margo but after getting caught with loaded wraps...f*ck him.
i feel bad cause their fighters are getting owned lately. mijares, dlh, now marg... must be hard. nways, if that sh*t is true then marg is nothing but a dirty cheating bastard with a bad haircut...
Old 01-25-2009, 05:45 AM
nathan_nall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 nathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond reputenathan_nall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,868.29

When he made his ring entrance I thought... holy ****! Toni has Sonic the Hedgehog leading his entourage... then I realized it WAS Toni.