Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009, 07:10 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21536 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,218,756.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

....You know, I had an opinion, but for now I'm just going to say that this is one of the more entertaining threads in the lounge lately. Congrats to Mizzou and all participants.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM
OTSS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 198,083.21
Total Points: 236,859.87
lol, Thanks bro! - Joshua Clottey Hope the C's get out of the east!!!Bandwagon biatch!!!! - golpealhigado 

The better question is, why does it matter & why are you so upset that blacks don't like you?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
OTSS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 198,083.21
Total Points: 236,859.87
lol, Thanks bro! - Joshua Clottey Hope the C's get out of the east!!!Bandwagon biatch!!!! - golpealhigado 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunney View Post
Another lie from the racist squealpiggy! We have a lot of Japanese people here in Vancouver, and they tell me homosexuality is much less acceptable in Japan than it is here in Canada.

Typical meaningless, flippant insult from a gay man.

Now you are making a racist lie! But you haven't fooled anyone, because we are all aware that homosexuals, not black women, are the highest-risk group for HIV infection and more homosexuals are HIV positive than any other group in North America.

How about you, squealpiggy? Are you HIV positive? You are in the highest-risk group.
You're a ****in' homo, case closed.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:15 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 213 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.39
Total Points: 2,140,326,034,651.66
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunney View Post
Another lie from the racist squealpiggy! We have a lot of Japanese people here in Vancouver, and they tell me homosexuality is much less acceptable in Japan than it is here in Canada.
Have you ever considered moving about ten miles West?

Quote:
Typical meaningless, flippant insult from a gay man.
I'm growing tired of your nonsense to be honest. If I was gay I would be proud of it, I wouldn't be a self loathing closet case of a pretend russian like you.

Quote:
Now you are trying to mislead us with that racist comment!
It isn't racist to point out that the fastest growing group affected by HIV are black. You can pretend it isn't so but that will not help educate people about the dangers.

Is it racist to spend summers on the beach looking for "black men's" and I am quoting directly here, "tiny peckers"?

Quote:
But you haven't fooled anyone, because we are all aware that homosexuals, not black women, are the highest-risk group for HIV infection and far more homosexuals are HIV positive than black women in North America.
I said the biggest growth. It is black women, because women are more likely to contract HIV from heterosexual sex. The highest risk is among gay men but they are also the group with the highest awareness so they tend to take better precautions.

Quote:
How about you, squealpiggy? Are you HIV positive? You are in the highest-risk group.
Why would you think that this would be any of your business?