Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Spacey1991
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Spacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,142,727,788,904.00
Total Points: 1,143,333,717,894.14
Good poster, always giving an honest opinion, and not getting bent out of shape. - J. HITTER all money may fans should have some..lol - larryx Great poster and super nice dude. - S a m u r a i right back at ya space! - Makavelli cheers buddy - Makavelli 
It's all good homey. Here have a snack - mangler A treat for a cool kid - mangler I support underage drinkin homey - mangler Ice Cold - BoxingChaos real cool dude - mangler jr 
Cheers, to your b-day homey - mangler Have a tuna melt homey - mangler A Slushy for my buddy Spacey - Kevin Jesus U got heart Spacey.. great poster! - jazluvr449 lucky charm foo - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingChaos AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
Haha!! I seen this before... funny when he goes "The Patriots".
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Foodie One
Banned

Location: Laoag City, Ilocos Norte, San Jose, Los Altos Hills, California
Rep Power: 0 Foodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond reputeFoodie One has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,192,595.36
Total Points: 7,414,004.29
JAT hehehe - Chale Tamale A big platano from Dominicano. Love ya - El Dominicano Just like High School - WithAuthority World's Most Famous Ana Julaton... - FasTHarD for being smart and pretty - Real Mac Daddy 
Use this until your married, Lady Fan - GMitchell Respect ! - gerardofpr much love to ya, my gurl. Respect! - gerardofpr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - alza1988 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacey1991 View Post
I have seen you make threads trying to slag off Mayweather before, you bring up the most biased threads... Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter on the decade, a true talent with true skills. If he fought Manny Pacquiao I think Mayweather would win too... it is just like the thread you made saying "Are you mad at Floyd retiring?" and put up a really biased poll. Give the guy some credit hes a talented fighter.

As for Sugar Ray Robinson, he was a fantastic fighter.

He probably claims that he was better than Sugar Ray Robinson because he is confident of his abilities, doing so probably helped motivate him to be as good as he could and to exceed the title of being pound for pound king.

I see your a Pacquiao fan... what do you think the outcome of his fight with Hatton will be?
Spacey, I've never once said that Floyd is not talented nor have I spoken negatively of his skills as a boxer. You know, it seems that some of you guys are way too sensitive to any questions regarding Mayweather. When someone brings up some points that you don't like to discuss, it's immediately called a "bashing session" on Mayweather. I mean, c'mon, opinions are opinions and that is that.

And to answer your question, I'm a fan of both Ricky and the Pacman, I believe the Pacman will win in that fight.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
lee majors
Contender

Rep Power: 0 lee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these partslee majors is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,204.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fan View Post
As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
What disturbs me even more is how 2 months ago Pacman fan never mentioned Floyd Mayweather's name unless it was to praise him. Now, all of a sudden, Mayweather is on the lips of Panman fans and Floyd hasn't offically said a damn thing about Pac besides the his victory over Oscar was good. And it been disrespectful since that victory. It really it a testament to Mayweathers power within the a sport in which he hasn't been a part of for over a year to get all of this unwarranted attention from the fans of a fighter who wasn't even in Mayweathers dimension when he was an active fighter. Hell both Arum and Goldenboy used Mayweather name to help gain leverage at the bargining table for the Pac vs Hatton fight. Please, Im happy that Manny won but do not disrespect or dismiss Floyd just because you come with the Pinoy Pride. DO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Remember this, there is one man on this planet that can turn Manny into 'Easy Work', you just made a post about him.AGAIN, BE PROUD BUT, DO YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:09 PM
a-raines21
Banned

Rep Power: 0 a-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond reputea-raines21 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,970.67
Total Points: 103,683.89

Quote:
As a relatively new member of a boxing forum, coming across bold statements made by a "Great" fighter of this sport makes me wonder why he justifies his claim. Is he crazy? Just trying to "hype" his credentials? Or, just plain made a bad claim? What do you Mayweather fans think about the Talkboxing guys thoughts about Mayweather's claim that he's better than Sugar Ray Robinson?

MAYWEATHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8t2E...e=channel_page
it is un-fair to compare the great fighters of two different eras.the fight game evolves. there more skill and thought in the fight game now.

ray robinson is great because he did it a long time ago. but the fact is his style is soooooo out dated, that i find it hard to see him beating any-body from the 80's on up

it was true of floyd to say these things, but it was also disrespectful. ray robinson was great for his time. he is a pioneer off the sport. but his skill level is under the skill level of almost every fighter today.

its like comparing lebron james to micheal jordan. Of corse lebron is better, but jordan did it first. he was the one that you patteren you game after. so its only right that u be better in the end.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Spacey1991
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Spacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacey1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,142,727,788,904.00
Total Points: 1,143,333,717,894.14
Good poster, always giving an honest opinion, and not getting bent out of shape. - J. HITTER all money may fans should have some..lol - larryx Great poster and super nice dude. - S a m u r a i right back at ya space! - Makavelli cheers buddy - Makavelli 
It's all good homey. Here have a snack - mangler A treat for a cool kid - mangler I support underage drinkin homey - mangler Ice Cold - BoxingChaos real cool dude - mangler jr 
Cheers, to your b-day homey - mangler Have a tuna melt homey - mangler A Slushy for my buddy Spacey - Kevin Jesus U got heart Spacey.. great poster! - jazluvr449 lucky charm foo - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingChaos AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Spacey, I've never once said that Floyd is not talented nor have I spoken negatively of his skills as a boxer. You know, it seems that some of you guys are way too sensitive to any questions regarding Mayweather. When someone brings up some points that you don't like to discuss, it's immediately called a "bashing session" on Mayweather. I mean, c'mon, opinions are opinions and that is that.

And to answer your question, I'm a fan of both Ricky and the Pacman, I believe the Pacman will win in that fight.
Yeah but you must admit you do make quite a few threads and comments that are negative towards Mayweather in different ways... I am not saying you doubt his abilities, I am just saying you try to bring up should I say "bad" things about him.

Yeah, opinions are opinions and you are entited to yours, cannot blame you whatsoever there... like I have said before nobodies opinion is wrong because it is just your thought on the situation.

As for your prediction of the Hatton vs Pacquiao fight... I think you are right in your prediction, I think Pacquiao will win, but I will have to see closer to the fight on whether i change my mind or not for whatever reason.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:18 AM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,992,818,644.74
Total Points: 41,994,519,051.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:

Do you really need to use the purple font. I mean I know your a woman or girl, but come on.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,268,250,750,223.86
Total Points: 3,280,301,446,706.76
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-raines21 View Post
it is un-fair to compare the great fighters of two different eras.the fight game evolves. there more skill and thought in the fight game now.

ray robinson is great because he did it a long time ago. but the fact is his style is soooooo out dated, that i find it hard to see him beating any-body from the 80's on up

it was true of floyd to say these things, but it was also disrespectful. ray robinson was great for his time. he is a pioneer off the sport. but his skill level is under the skill level of almost every fighter today.

its like comparing lebron james to micheal jordan. Of corse lebron is better, but jordan did it first. he was the one that you patteren you game after. so its only right that u be better in the end.
Now I know you're in your mid teens.

Does Lebron even have a scoring title much less a championship? How about an MVP?

and hes already better than Jordan?

Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
Now I know you're in your mid teens.

Does Lebron even have a scoring title much less a championship? How about an MVP?

and hes already better than Jordan?

Damn Paco you too!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,268,250,750,223.86
Total Points: 3,280,301,446,706.76
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Damn Paco you too!!!
lmao, damm fool. As soon as I read it, I said it in the accent.

Funny, funny ****.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 AM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
lmao, damm fool. As soon as I read it, I said it in the accent.

Funny, funny ****.

hahaha, yeah, that movie is a classic. I got the spanish version and man its freaking badass. Happy New Year Man.