Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#41
Old 01-04-2009, 04:37 AM
MikeBrew328
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,013
Rep Power: 13 MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,236.30
Bank: 0.60
Total Points: 40,236.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
So your argument is that because poor people are not smart enough to take write-offs that it is somehow unfair? Write-offs are there to encourage prosperous behavior. If you don't take advantage of them; well that is YOUR fault.
Poor people can't take write-offs because they CANT, you idiot. What business expenses do they have? I'm not saying that if unfair, it's the way it is.

Tax cuts on the rich are the LEAST of our troubles in fixing the economy. We could've also used all of that incredible amount of money in bailouts towards much more beneficial alternatives.
Reply With Quote
MikeBrew328 is offline
#42
Old 01-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Sin City
la mala vida
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 29,773
Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute Sin City has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 444,638,797.28
Bank: 128,852,578,214.38
Total Points: 129,297,217,011.67
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth  For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano  Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches  Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler  happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO  To a good soul - starjammer  Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer  Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe  For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler  Cocktail hour - mangler  No Message - -veteran420-  Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin  you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon  Merry Christmas - Flab  Thanks Dude - Berges  Happy holidays bro! - led*  No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
Poor people can't take write-offs because they CANT, you idiot. What business expenses do they have? I'm not saying that if unfair, it's the way it is.

Tax cuts on the rich are the LEAST of our troubles in fixing the economy. We could've also used all of that incredible amount of money in bailouts towards much more beneficial alternatives.
It's no use arguing with shawn. He is brain dead.
You could be pawning him left and right and he still thinks he is winning the argument.
Just put him on ignore before he develops an e-man crush on you like he did with me and
follows you around releasing his sexual frustration on you because he feels that somehow it's your fault he can't get laid.
Reply With Quote
Sin City is offline
#43
Old 01-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Don Corleone
The Don
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Toronto.ON CANADA
Posts: 4,783
Rep Power: 19 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute Don Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 133,226.05
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,651,077.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson  Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM  for 10k post and shit - RichLoc  on me... - tyson  Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain  thx for the link last night.. - xxjace  4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
It's no use arguing with shawn. He is brain dead.
You could be pawning him left and right and he still thinks he is winning the argument.
Just put him on ignore before he develops an e-man crush on you like he did with me and
follows you around releasing his sexual frustration on you because he feels that somehow it's your fault he can't get laid.
LOL. I knew I wasn't the only one who was being followed from thread to thread by that maniac
Reply With Quote
Don Corleone is offline
#44
Old 01-04-2009, 04:16 PM
MikeBrew328
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,013
Rep Power: 13 MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 40,236.30
Bank: 0.60
Total Points: 40,236.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
It's no use arguing with shawn. He is brain dead.
You could be pawning him left and right and he still thinks he is winning the argument.
Just put him on ignore before he develops an e-man crush on you like he did with me and
follows you around releasing his sexual frustration on you because he feels that somehow it's your fault he can't get laid.
Yeah...I don't even think he's informed about the situation LOL
Reply With Quote
MikeBrew328 is offline
#45
Old 01-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Dr.Depravity
SOLO!!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Whisky Bar
Posts: 6,310
Rep Power: 1276 Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 49,373.96
Bank: 197,842.09
Total Points: 247,216.05
To free titties.....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50  i never drink alone - phallusy 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
Reaganomics = lol.
& damn.. you conservatives are stuck in the past.
the only person you can point to is Jimmy Carter.
That's all you guys talk about.. What's with the obsession?
I wasn't around for Carter.. but I was around for Clinton.
Clinton > The dickhead you guys elected into office.
Are you referring to Obama?
Reply With Quote
Dr.Depravity is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
economy , ideas , obama , republican , siding

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.