Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2008, 12:18 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,268.99
Total Points: 634,655.01
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless. View Post
Well he fought at the WW division for OSCAR and fought Hatton again for the money as well. Prime undefeated English fighter who would pass up the opportunity
Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW. I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired. Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 86,103.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW. I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired. Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.
That is the thing, Mayweather fought at WW for the money not the legacy. He done his bit at 130 and 135
Old 12-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ch@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeCh@mpBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
:fing02: - mellow_mood congrats on 5K bro - Makavelli congrats on 5K - Gift Of Gab 5K Posts! - Viva Margarito! - Perro Thanks,  I'm a boxing fan before a fighter fan. - El Gallo Negro! 
Cheers on the Civil debate..... Those are rare around here. - DarchinyFAN woo......lucky i didn't see your pm 'til the game was over. jazz get too many help from refs in utah...... - Left Hook Tua A toast to ya homey. Here's to preachin knowledge and servin up ownage - mangler for the thread of the decade,  Floyd contradictions - Joe Kapp put this in your big mouth - JM1 
this goes to your ass - JM1 have the decency to learn english before you join a forum - JM1 youre one of the most p4p pathetic poster - JM1 make yourself pretty for your boyfriend - JM1 Have a tuna melt homey - mangler 
super guy! - jazluvr449 No Message - boxing fanatic More food - mangler No Message - Fiend Good poster - ADDICT 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Perro Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Mayweather fought at WW for the money not the legacy. He done his bit at 130 and 135
Well why saying he was the best WW. I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time
Old 12-24-2008, 12:36 AM
Brandish
Banned

Total Points: 75,516.75
you need a kick - Freedom. muh race card - thuggery Floyd's just used it. Enjoy. - MrTambourineMan 

Quote:
Niether of them were WW, Oscar was a SWW and Hatton a JWW

you sound so stupid, floyd fought above welterweight when he fought oscar why would he need to fight a smaller welterweight if that is what you are harping on about.

floiyd and ricky are Jrww what is your point. there are no great welterweights and you should think twice before hanging your hat on margarito who already lost to paul williams and cotto who isn't tough enough to hang with the big boys

Quote:
I dont condem Floyd for fighting Oscar and fighting Hatton. Me and the rest of the people condemed Floyd for fighting those 2 and when the real threat came he retired.
that was the most retarted statement you have ever made. you don't condemn him but you condemn him sit down clown time to show respect b-boy born and raised in the bridge projects

Quote:
Thats a ***** move right there. When Cotto was the next inline he retired, and puted millions of excuses.

you are so full of hate it isn't even funny. find one time where floyd said he wouldn't fight cott, he simply said he was retiring. and good thing he didn't fight cotto since the loss to margarito would have given you idiots more full for your hatred
Old 12-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Brandish
Banned

Total Points: 75,516.75
you need a kick - Freedom. muh race card - thuggery Floyd's just used it. Enjoy. - MrTambourineMan 

Quote:
Well why saying he was the best WW.

floyd was the ring/lineal/wbc champ at 147 can margo and cotto say the same. when floyd fought at 147 he was the best, it damn sure wasn't margarito

Quote:
I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time
too bad for you hater you can't just hang your hat on his work in 2 divisions since he conquered 5 you would love to make winning 5 titles in 5 weight classes while remaining undefeated mean nothing but history says otherwise
Old 12-24-2008, 12:40 AM
Ch@mpBox@PR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandish View Post

you sound so stupid, floyd fought above welterweight when he fought oscar why would he need to fight a smaller welterweight if that is what you are harping on about.

floiyd and ricky are Jrww what is your point. there are no great welterweights and you should think twice before hanging your hat on margarito who already lost to paul williams and cotto who isn't tough enough to hang with the big boys

that was the most retarted statement you have ever made. you don't condemn him but you condemn him sit down clown time to show respect b-boy born and raised in the bridge projects

you are so full of hate it isn't even funny. find one time where floyd said he wouldn't fight cott, he simply said he was retiring. and good thing he didn't fight cotto since the loss to margarito would have given you idiots more full for your hatred
Its obvious that you Flo Mos would never accept that Floyd ducked and the threats. Matter of facts, he could **** a men and you will say that he is not gay, is just that he doesnt like ***** anymore, SO STFU Clown, you Flo mos dont realize that you looked as ***** as Mayweather when you try to find excuses for his BS!!! I done with you!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:43 AM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 346,280.32
pa que me lo mames con estilo - mellow_mood great post - E.P.T. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - mellow_mood Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
And? The matter of the fact is that weight classes were made to stop other fighters having a weight advantage. Having a 13 pounds or 15 weight advanatge is unfair and is a detriment to our sport.
Fighters dying in the ring is even worse so unless the world is perfect you are just gonna have to accept the lesser of two evil's and shut the **** up!!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 86,103.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol whip View Post
Fighters dying in the ring is even worse so unless the world is perfect you are just gonna have to accept the lesser of two evil's and shut the **** up!!
Yes, I would care if they died. But if they knew making weight would harm their body and could result in death it's all their fault.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:45 AM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond reputepistol whip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
Well why saying he was the best WW. I mean if you just counts what he did at 130 and 135 for his legacy then he is not even a top 100 All time

he's not the best at Lightweight thats for sure. Top Ten lightweight yes but all time no.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:46 AM
pistol whip
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yes, I would care if they died. But if they knew making weight would harm their body and could result in death it's all their fault.
Just like a construction worker who works for a company with ****ty safety standards and falls of a building and dies. It his fault right????