Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2008, 08:49 PM
ironmike2008
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,290.47
yahahhaha, whitey's dnt wash their anus! - JulioCesaChavez don't worry, steven gerrard will rally us to the championship once again. YNWA!! - JulioCesaChavez eid mubarak brother - JulioCesaChavez 
Default Met James Degale today tbh...

He came to my gym with his mate for a while, took a photo with him. I never really liked him when I saw him on tv, but he's pretty damn cool IRL, we chatted briefly about his upcoming fight and the change of venue and he was mostly recounting stories about a chick he wants to bang to his friend. Good luck to him TBH.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2008, 09:01 PM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 42,930.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Good to hear. TBH, I remeber meeting Naz when he was yougn and he WAS indeed a prick! But that does not matter to me, as alot of fighters are! Amir Khan threatened someone I know after winning his medal, then ssaid he will ring back because he ran out of credits, lol. What they do in their spare time doesn't bother me, I would like to see how they pan out as boxers and judge them accordingly. Naz was the man, Audrey was the woman, Amir was the boy and hopefully Degale will not be the girl! Alot of British prospects suck major balls, and fraud's like Calslappy are twice as bad. But people that genuinely tried to be champs and tried to entertain and fight with integrity can't be dissed. let's hope for boxing that this gold medallist tries to entertain. That's why...

Brave Hatton>>>>>>Chicken Calslappy
Old 12-18-2008, 11:53 PM
ironmike2008
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these partsironmike2008 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 34,290.47
yahahhaha, whitey's dnt wash their anus! - JulioCesaChavez don't worry, steven gerrard will rally us to the championship once again. YNWA!! - JulioCesaChavez eid mubarak brother - JulioCesaChavez 

word. tbh 'celebrities' are normal people like you and me, you get your dicks and your cool dudes, as longas they dont disrespect me then im good.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:29 AM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 42,930.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Footballers are probably the most down to earth of the lot. Even dicks like Jermaine Pennant are sound deep down, even though he is a **** player! My mate is a washed up pizza faced ugly cunt failed part time £50 p/wfootballer, but ****ed JP's bird. true story.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Oriachim
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 Oriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond reputeOriachim has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,142,722.48

Thought you lived in usa?

my dads mate also said naz was a prick irl... said that during school he beat him up. (by wrestling him to the floor when naz wasn
t looking then bam bam bam).
Old 12-19-2008, 07:53 AM
_Hunter_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,070.69
happy new year , cunt! - Left Hook Tua No Message - _Hunter_ 

I met Audley Harrison in KFC. he was ordering a bucket of chicken and he gave me some. hes a pretty cool dude. we got chatting and he told me he lost to rogan on purpose.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:14 PM
sparked_85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 sparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond reputesparked_85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,734.25
Total Points: 178,619.22
Morrissey  took my virginity! - Chunk Audley Embarrassin. LOL!!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

the only boxer I have ever spoke to who was on telly was this guy who got stopped by Bradley Pryce,

I completely forgot has name into the bargain.

Just thought i'd share, lol.

Reading Julio's post, imagine getting threatened by Amir Khan. Worse comes to worst he nails you with a 500 hundred punch flurry and out of nowhere Micky Vann saves you from taking any more punishment.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM
_Hunter_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute_Hunter_ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,070.69
happy new year , cunt! - Left Hook Tua No Message - _Hunter_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparked_85 View Post
the only boxer I have ever spoke to who was on telly was this guy who got stopped by Bradley Pryce,

I completely forgot has name into the bargain.

Just thought i'd share, lol.

Reading Julio's post, imagine getting threatened by Amir Khan. Worse comes to worst he nails you with a 500 hundred punch flurry and out of nowhere Micky Vann saves you from taking any more punishment.
who was it. was it anthony small
Old 12-19-2008, 06:06 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 37 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 211,517,179,252.43
Total Points: 251,537,296,007.79
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cully Lad View Post
I met Audley Harrison in KFC. he was ordering a bucket of chicken and he gave me some. hes a pretty cool dude. we got chatting and he told me he lost to rogan on purpose.
lol...........
Old 12-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Savino
Slaughterhouse

Rep Power: 31 Savino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond reputeSavino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 257,109,683,602.35
Total Points: 257,109,689,375.35
Here you go! - Breakbeat cheers!!!!!! - -Boxzilla- yo i'm an emillionaire son - -Boxzilla- No Message - LDB15 CHICKEN PIE!!!!!!!!! - LDB15 
No Message - Dory No Message - iBox As promised ;-) - -Blackout- Have a sandwich - ??? Have a latte on me homey - mangler 
Got my MagicJordan payment - As promised. - -Blackout- Some sweets for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! to keep ur emillions in son! - -Boxzilla- Something to celebrate with! - _PlaT_NuM_ Updating list - JmtRyan 
Back at Cha! - Izrock A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a snack bro - mangler For the big 8000!!! - John-Locke-9-22 Eat up! - Ŗreakbeat 
Head and Neck Cancer - Hard Dick Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - _PlaT_NuM_ Gay and Lesbian Pride - LDB15 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - supRa 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Dory Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Head and Neck Cancer - Leakbeak 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Hepatitis C - Breakbeat Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - _PlaT_NuM_ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ABOSWORTH World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - shobox Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Send a message via MSN to Savino

I met Robin Reid about 10years ago when he was Boxing in my hometown againt the Italian dude. He was a nice man and he gave afew autographs to me and my mates.

I have met Bisping the UFC fighter afew times and he is a top lad.