Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Don Corleone
The Don

Rep Power: 18 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,635,867.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM for 10k post and shit - RichLoc on me... - tyson Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain thx for the link last night.. - xxjace 4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 
Default Biggest robbery in boxing history

What is the biggest robbery that you've ever seen in boxing? I know many will say the Roy Jones Jr. '88 Olympic games that saw him lose it forcing him to receive a silver medal. I would instead say the Lewis-Holyfield I was one of the worst judging I've ever witnessed. Even the judge who scored it for Lewis had it closer than expected. Lewis clearly won that fight and Holyfield clearly only won no more than 3-4 rounds at max. I think it was one of the worst judging. One of the judges was South African, one was from Great Britain and the other from New Jersey, U.S.A. Although they both had one from their nation, making one neutral and breaking the bias, it shouldn't have been that close or that bias to begin with...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Sumthang bit me
Right in the buttocks

Rep Power: 56 Sumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond reputeSumthang bit me has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,103,946,511.84
Total Points: 2,693,154,634,241.78
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

From what I've seen, Pernell only getting a draw against Chavez.

That was as bull**** as bull**** gets.