Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-22-2008, 06:42 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,490,683,426,683.81
Total Points: 23,491,683,852,117.30
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro17 View Post
When was the last time DLH actually used his hook successfully?

He fought Steve Forbes and Oscar couldn't KO the guy even with his great left hook.

Now Oscar has to kill himself to make 147 and that certainly can't help his left hook or his power.
you are comparing Forbes to Pacquaio? Pacquaio is much easier to hit than Forbes is. pacquiao will leave himself wide open with every single punch he throws and dlh will counter punch him with left hooks pretty easily.

don't get me wrong, I'm a big pacman fan and think he is a great fighter, but he is in over his head against dlh simply because of their size difference. dlh is bigger, stronger and faster than JMM and pac had 2 really difficult fights with him.

I will be cheering for pacquiao, but there is no doubt in my mind that dlh gets the stoppage victory.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<