Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Fulcrum29
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 209,959.77
Total Points: 358,854.61
Cheers to Vitali!!! - Klitschko2009 cheers to Vitali! - mangler jr To Vitali! - iron lung 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuCongee View Post
That's what I thought. Go farm the land you ****ing ranch owner from the middle of nowhere.
don't be mad country boy it's ok I own virgins like you all the time...no big deal kid just don't cry
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-21-2008, 12:04 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Rep Power: 0 QuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,055.24
Total Points: 52,278.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
lmao nice try at reverse psychology. where you from kid, ohio? bitter your trailer trash boyfriend got exposed and destroyed? you wouldn't survive a day in a city like new york son
Well, if you could read, you'd see I already said I was from NY. A place which is far superior to whatever nameless farm you and your piece of **** family grew up on.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Fulcrum29
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond reputeFulcrum29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers to Vitali!!! - Klitschko2009 cheers to Vitali! - mangler jr To Vitali! - iron lung 

Quote:
Well, if you could read, you'd see I already said I was from NY. A place which is far superior to whatever nameless farm you and your piece of **** family grew up on.
riiiight watertown NY maybe LMFAO you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from I know for a fact the closest to brooklyn or nyc your mommy has ever taken you is westchester county lmfao ****in virgins they crack me up
Old 10-21-2008, 12:09 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Rep Power: 0 QuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
riiiight watertown NY maybe LMFAO you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from I know for a fact the closest to brooklyn or nyc your mommy has ever taken you is westchester county lmfao ****in virgins they crack me up
Watertown? I'm from South Yonkers you ****ing clown lmao. Have you ever even been to NY or are you just referencing places you heard of?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Fulcrum29
Banned

Quote:
Watertown? I'm from South Yonkers you ****ing clown lmao. Have you ever even been to NY or are you just referencing places you heard of?
aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha yonkers I knew he was from west chester...you ****in virgin tool have you ever even BEEN in the city let alone to brooklyn you corny ass ******?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Quote:
you dumbass ****in redneck I could tell by a cat's swag where they from
LMAO what a clown you are. Don't you feel like an idiot dude?
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Fulcrum29
Banned

Quote:
LMAO what a clown you are. Don't you feel like an idiot dude?
considering i'm owning the **** out of you and embarrassing your redneck ass i'm feelin pretty great you pavlik nutswinger
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Quote:
aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha yonkers I knew he was from west chester...you ****in virgin tool have you ever even BEEN in the city let alone to brooklyn you corny ass ******?
"Westchester"..It's one word you illiterate moron.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Fulcrum29
Banned

Quote:
"Westchester"..It's one word you illiterate moron.
typical whenever a cat gets destroyed in a argument the last thing they always resort to is grammar patrols right before they tap out..hahaha ****in *** i already raped you in the other thread now you drowning and embarrassing urself in ur last death throes..****in yonkers hillbilly come down to the city sometime you'll see things u never imagined existed LOL
Old 10-21-2008, 12:15 PM
GreatestIam
GreatestIam

Rep Power: 16 GreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond reputeGreatestIam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,153,523.11
Total Points: 53,855,705.52

Man the reason I know Pavlik will be ok is because he didnt even fight like The Kelly we grew to love, but like a shot 43 year ol.. And the reason i know Hopkins can dominate 175 and Dawson is because he didnt fight like a 43 yr ol but a 26 yr old!